24-7 Press Release is a distribution service for businesses looking to spread their news through various news outlets to improve positioning in the marketplace, manage brand awareness, improve brand reputation, and increase sales.
Read this review and discover more about this company, its product features and benefits, pros and cons, and what other customers have to say about 24-7 Press Release.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
Our Review of 24-7 Press Release
Before we get into this review, we should note that 24-7 Press Release didn’t make our 2021 list for best distribution services. After spending many hours reviewing the best distribution services, we like 24-7 Press Release’s extensive access to various news platforms
These services include:
- Non-distribution post to their website for readers
- Increase online visibility
- Distribute your news to Associated Press and additional online media partners
- Distribute your news to traditional media reaching newspapers and journalists
- Writing services through “Prompt Proofing”
Read on as we reveal 24-7 Press Release’s products, run through the features and benefits, and weigh the pros and cons of partnering with them. We’ll also look at some customer reviews.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
Selecting the best distribution for your business comes down to four things:
- Business needs
- Products and services offered
- Reputation and track record
Snapshot of 24-7 Press Release ‘s PR Services
24-7 Press Release offers five distribution packages. Each package offers the same online distribution, and the last package offers mass media visibility, a premium service where they distribute your news to PR Newswire’s 4500+ websites for maximum online visibility.
Pricing for these packages ranges from $19 to $389, meaning the pricing is very affordable. Additionally, they have lots of positive customer reviews which makes them easy to recommend to you.
Services and Pricing
- Simple Post ($19) — As the company’s website says, this is for businesses on a “very strict budget” and only provides one PR publication posting. The PR piece can include one image and two keyword links, and it will appear on the 24-7 Press Release home page with up to two of the site’s industry categories.
- Visibility Boost ($49) —This is the first “package” that the company offers. It includes one PR publication sent to over 50 news websites, appearances on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, and your PR piece is made available to both journalists and bloggers through the site’s Media Desk. You also get access to statistics and can add up to four images or documents.
- PR Network PLUS ($89) — This package includes all the benefits of the Visibility Boost package, plus over 80 premium news websites, submission to the Associated Press (accessed by over 30,000 journalists), next-day turnaround options, and the ability to attach a relevant YouTube video.
- Integrated Media PRO ($139) —In addition to the benefits in the PR Network PLUS package, you’ll get your release sent to the company’s database of over 3,000 US newspapers and over 1,500 magazines. Other features include submission to over 125 premium news websites, appearances on 24-7 Newswire sites, and 24-7 Press Release will share it on its Twitter feed.
- Mass Media Visibility ($389) — The top-tier package includes all the benefits mentioned above, including submission to over 4,500 PR Newswire websites.
Features and Benefits
The main thing businesses want from a distribution service is a wide distribution network, meaning it’ll stand a better chance of making the news. Businesses want the best writers, this improves the chances that they are picked up by journalists and news outlets. Beyond this, everything else is icing on the cake.
24-7 Press Release offers numerous valuable features businesses need, including:
- Sent to database of 3,000+ US newspapers and 1,500+ magazines
- News releases can appear on search engines Google, Bing, & Yahoo
- Releases sent to 125+ premium news sites
- Releases appear on 24-7 Newswire industry news sites
Pros and Cons of Services
- Affordable options
- Access to numerous news platforms
- Increases search engine optimization
- Builds brand awareness
- Increases social media engagement
- Phone and online customer support
- Editorial writing is an add-on and not included in packages
- Instant reporting could be more detailed
How to Submit a PR Piece to 24-7 Press Release
- Pay a visit to 24-7 Press Release’s website
- Hover over “Products & Services” and click on “Pricing & Press Distribution”
- Select a package
- Click “Buy Now”
- Sign up for an account or log in
We measure reputation by looking at reviews of actual 24-7 Press Release customers. Here are some reviews taken from the TrustRadius website:
“In my detailed review and use of press release companies, I have found 24-7 Press Release to be the most effective, economical, and easy-to-use digital release site. The instant reporting is useful. The data detail is acceptable for the affordable price levels available. There have been times when clients with bigger budgets will accommodate multiple and more expensive release outlets, however, 24-7 Press Release does a comparable job of building awareness and increasing search engine optimization. Well suited for increasing digital presence for traditional and online businesses or brands. Can’t think of any situation where smart use of 24-7 Press Release isn’t relevant.”—Teri Thompson
We like 24-7 Press Release because of their affordable options and access to numerous news platforms. It provides increased search engine optimization, builds brand awareness, and increases social media engagement while offering online and phone customer support. With services like Prompt Proofing and a positive reputation and track record of providing easy-to-use distribution, this service is a solid choice.
Overall, we think you may want to choose this service if you want affordable package options for your distribution service.
Need press release writing services? Check out eReleases and SiteTrail — both offer writing and press release distribution at affordable rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cheapest package 24-7 Press Release offers?
Their cheapest package is their Simple Post for $19.
This is a non-distribution package that posts your story on their website for online readers.
Does 24-7 Press Release offer editorial writing?
Yes, they offer an add-on writing service through Prompt Proofing.
Do I need to create an account to submit a PR piece with 24-7 Press Release?
Yes, you need to create an account in order to submit a PR piece with 24-7 Press Release.
What kind of customer support does 24-7 Press Release offer?
They offer online and phone support.
For online support, visit their website and click on “Contact Us.” You will be prompted to fill out a contact form.
For phone support, call 1-888-880-9539 (toll-free) or 646-417-8294. Their office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.
How do I write a press release?
The easiest way to write a press release on your own is to use a template and modify it. You can use the instructions below to help guide you.
PR writing instructions:
- The main thing to focus on is the headline. It should capture the reader instantly.
- Next, write your lede statement or the first sentence. It should explain the entirety of your news.
- Structure the next couple of paragraphs in order of importance.
- Finish off by affixing boilerplate (“about us”) text followed by your contact information.
It is important to include the date your PR publication was created. Doing this will help the journalists and news outlets know the best time to report on the news. For more information on how to write a press release, check out our guide, which walks you through the entire process step by step.
What is a press release?
Press releases provide information to news outlets about a company. The purpose of writing a PR piece or news release, is to inform readers of an event or issue and to draw their attention to the story.
The purpose of this type of writing is to entertain, subtly influence, and persuade. Avoid coming off as sales-like.
If you want your PR publication to go viral, you’ll need to make sure that the information you provide has a strong enough call to action. Readers will be curious about what you have to say and spread the news about your business.
How do I send a PR publication?
Sending out a PR publication can be complicated and time-consuming. Most businesses opt to outsource to a service like eReleases. These companies specialize in writing and distributing to a wide audience.
If you do decide to distribute your PR publication yourself, you’ll need to contact each and every media outlet, inquire about how to submit your piece for publication, and follow their instructions. It will help to follow their instruction carefully, this will increase the chances of your PR will being reported on.
How do I format a PR piece?
The best way to approach formatting a PR piece is to use a template. Using a template will help to make sure you format the document correctly and save on errors.
If you want us to walk you through the proper press release format, check out our guide on how to write a press release.