Looking for the best press release service? We’ve got you covered. This article showcases the top six companies that offer the best press release distribution services out there.
Our Recommended Press Release Service: eReleases
Deciding the best press release service for your business comes down to three factors:
- Track record
- Cost value
- Additional Features
In this review, we’ll take a look at several of the best press release distribution services and discover what makes them the best for business.
Our Top 6 Press Release Services for 2022
- eReleases is the best press release distribution service. It offers targeted distribution, guaranteed publishing, press release writing services, search engine optimization (SEO) enhancements, and some of the lowest pricing.
- SiteTrail offers by far the best value and ease of use. Their all-in-one press release writing and distribution packages are best in class.
- EIN Presswire offers good metrics for tracking and pickups by journalists and other news outlets.
- Linking News ensures that your press release will be seen and distributed by a wide audience. It guarantees distribution and publishing through its distribution network.
- CISION PRWeb focuses on pickup by digital news services.
- Newswire offers analytic services, helping companies measure press release effectiveness.
1. eReleases: Top Press Release Service for the Best Overall Value
eReleases tops our list of best press release services, offering the best overall value. eReleases offers targeted distribution and writing services, SEO enhancements, guaranteed publishing on top networks, and low pricing compared to its peers.
Here are eReleases’ pricing tiers:
- Buzz Builder ($299) — Submission to a considerable number of press channels in addition to 100,000+ journalists, proof of delivery, 400-word count press release, and one sector-focused list.
- Newsmaker ($399) — Syndication to a large media channel base and 100,000+ correspondents, evidence of syndication, 500-word count, and two market particular lists.
- PR Pro ($599) — Circulation to an in-depth list of media channel outlets and 100,000+ editors, proof of circulation, 600-word count, three field targeted databases, and PR True Pitch™ targeted distribution services.
How to use eReleases:
- Pay a visit to eReleases
- Click on “Start My Order”
- Decide on a package
- Check out
- Targeted distribution
- Included SEO enhancements
- Writing and syndication services
- Extensive network of journalists and news outlets
- Location targeting (local, regional, national, global)
- Analytics to measure campaign success
- Low-cost services
- Annual fee
eReleases’ overall value is why we rank it so high for press release syndication. It delivers low-cost press release writing services, targeted distribution, SEO enhancements, and analytics. Not to mention customer reviews rave about it.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Chamber of Commerce written by customers who have used eReleases to help spread the news about their business:
“Thank you dear friends for your efforts. We already have a huge story in Variety thanks to you getting the press release out. It’s really great for us!”—Natasha Shliapnikiff, Producer
“Actually the press release worked really well. It created a busy day… Good problem to have. Phones rang a lot this morning.”—Will Treat
Read our eReleases review or start your order and save 30% now.
2. SiteTrail: Best Press Release and Writing Services
SiteTrail offers the best press release and writing services. This company is a top pick because it offers all-in-one press release distribution and writing services. These complete packages are convenient for businesses who want an all-in-one press release solution.
Here are SiteTrail’s pricing tiers:
- One Press Release ($250) — 700-word press release, five-channel syndication, and distribution to two countries, Google news indexing, and online distribution.
- Five Press Releases ($495) — 700-words each, unlimited syndicates globally, and RSS syndication to multiple media outlets and to their network of industry-specific journalists.
- Press Release and Editorial News ($299) — Two 700-word articles, delivery to unlimited channels and countries, two Google News indexed articles, basic SEO service, and RSS syndication to multiple media platforms.
- Press Release and Editorial News ($1,500) — Three 700-word news articles, three Google News indexed articles, unlimited distribution channels, multiple countries, advanced SEO service, and RSS syndication.
How to use SiteTrail:
- Pay a visit to SiteTrail
- Click on “Press Release”
- Decide on a package
- Check out
- All-in-one writing and distribution packages
- No contracts
- No hidden fees
- Fast, one-day turnaround
- Limited to 700 words
SiteTrail ranks high because of its complete press release distribution services. SiteTrail also has mostly positive reviews on Trustpilot, making it one of the more reputable choices on our list.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from Trustpilot written by customers who have used SiteTrail to help spread the news about their business:
“Our company got Instagram accounts verified after using their PR service. Great prices and quick service.”— Colin Campbel
“They got us into Entrepreneur magazine and another top publication in a short time. Great service.”— Spencer Fields
“Delivered the work in a timely manner and exceeded our expectations considering the price we paid. Overall a positive experience.”— Lara Bernhardt
Check out our SiteTrail review or start your order and save $50 instantly.
3. EIN Presswire: Offers Good Metrics for Tracking and Pickups by Journalists and Other News Outlets
EIN Presswire offers massive distribution, advanced analytics, and even tracks when journalists and other news agencies pick up your press releases.
Here are EIN Presswire’s pricing tiers:
- Basic ($49.95) Includes one release, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites.
- Pro ($249) — Includes five releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites. Additionally, as well as sharing with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook.
- Pro + ($399) — Includes 10 releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News) and network partners’ sites, Shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook with same-day distribution.
- Corporate ($999) — Includes 50 releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites. Shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook with same-day distribution.
How to use EIN Presswire:
- Pay a visit to EIN Presswire
- Click on “Submit a Release”
- Select a package
- Check out
- Easy-to-use platform
- Analytics reports
- Associated Press (AP News) distribution
- Lowest cost distribution
- Press release editing
- Pay with PayPal (PayPal Phone Number)
- Does not offer press release writing services
- No-follow backlinks only
EIN Presswire’s great tracking is why its on our list. It delivers low-cost services, highly targeted distribution, and analytics for your campaigns.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from the EIN Presswire site written by customers who have used EIN Presswire to help spread the news about their business:
“After having tried various wire services, we found EIN Presswire interface clean and workflow simple to use. EIN Presswire provides good flexibility and focus around target industry segments and geographies for each press release being disseminated. Interactions with Customer Service and Sales have been great”— Crux Labs
“EIN Presswire is our company’s go-to service for distributing all our press releases. The site is easy and user-friendly for creating and distributing press releases and we have been beyond pleased with the results of our distribution through EIN Presswire.”— City Beat News
“While getting the word out regarding our successes and challenges is important to us, we don’t have the time to spend navigating complex systems and processes to make it happen. What we want is a fast and effective system developed by people who understand our business and where the tool guides us through the process.”— Mintec Limited
Check out our EIN Presswire review or start your order and save big today.
4. Linking News: Ensures Your Press Release Will Be Widely Distributed
With fantastic customer reviews, Linking News seems to consistently deliver widely distributed services.
Linking News guarantees your company to show up on major networks like ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, MarketWatch, Bloomberg, AP News, and more.
Here are Linking News’ pricing tiers:
- Basic ($159) — Published on 100 news and media sites. This is for one release. This includes being published on ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS.
- Standard ($369) — Placement on 400 news and media sites. This includes being published on ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, and MarketWatch.
- Silver ($669) — Placement on 500+ news and media sites. This is for one press release. This includes being published on ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, and Yahoo.
- Gold ($1,580) — Placement on 600+ news and media sites. This is for one press release. This includes being published on ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Benzinga, Street Insider, and many international sites, including Asahi in Japan.
- China Plan ($880) — Placement on 200+ Chinese news and media sites. This is for one press release. This does not include writing or translation services. Must be in Chinese format.
How to use Linking News:
- Pay a visit to Linking News
- Click on “Order Now”
- Check out
- Let Linking News take care of the rest
- Accessible pricing for small businesses
- Hyper-targeted distribution
- Global distribution
- No writing services
- Distribution is limited to only five channels
- To access all of the features Linking News has to offer, you need an upgraded package
Linking News’ guaranteed publishing and customer satisfaction is why we rank it so high.
Here are some verified reviews pulled from Trustpilot:
“Linking News’ customer service is excellent! They always try their best to provide clients with the best service, very responsive. Thanks for all the help, will use it again!”— Jessica Allen
“I am satisfied with Linking News’ press release distribution service. They really do guaranteed placement on Bloomberg. Linking News caters to larger companies.— Ann N.
“I have used their service many times, I like their white label feature because I can provide press release distribution services to my own clients. Other PR services do not offer this feature, they always show their brand name on the clients’ press releases. With the white-label feature, I can resell their packages to my clients who have PR needs. Highly recommended!”— Tina R. Clark
Check out our Linking News review or check out Linking News distribution services.
5. CISION PRWeb: Focuses On Digital News Distribution
CISION PRWeb offers top-notch SEO services. These SEO services help businesses who want more website traffic and higher Google search rankings.
Here are PRWeb’s pricing tiers:
- Basic ($99) — Permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website. And, no other distribution.
- Standard ($189) —Basic + distribution to hundreds of distribution platforms.
- Advanced ($289) — Standard + Emailing of your press release directly to industry-focused influencers.
- Premium ($389) — Advanced + Distribution to industry-curated Twitter feeds and blogger networks.
How to use PRWeb:
- Pay a visit to PRWeb
- Click on “Start My Order”
- Select a package
- Check out
- Wide syndication
- SEO services
- Fair pricing
- Real-time analytics
- No writing services
- Platform is buggy
- No regional distribution
- Basic plan offers little value
PRWeb ranks high because of its exceptional SEO.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from SiteJabber written by customers who have used PRWeb to help spread the news about their business:
“PRWeb is an excellent service. Used it in a marketing/PR fashion and was pleasantly satisfied with my results. Multiple pick ups from large media outlets and exposure. Website traffic rose and our overall presence in the market rose immensely. I highly suggest using PRWeb!”— Rob C.
“I have been using PRWeb for quite some time. They provide the best ROI, leveraging my distribution list and their ability to get good SEO to max my exposure.”— Rob L.
“Used this one for business purposes. They offered press release distribution to a variety of online publications. The press release did get a good distribution, but I wish I have discussed the exact publishers beforehand as not all of my expectations we met. However, all in all, quite a decent service.”— Kira S.
“They have “editors” who want to nitpick everything that is written; and it is a waste of time dealing with them or PRWeb itself.”— Timothy N.
Check out our CISION PRWeb review or visit CISION PRWeb directly.
6. Newswire: Offers Analytic Services for Measuring Performance
Newswire specializes in helping new businesses build brand awareness.
Here are Newswire’s pricing tiers:
- Newswire Digital ($199) — Digital distribution, analytics, 500-words, and backlinks. Includes a picture, video, and industry list.
- Newswire Digital Plus ($449) —Expanded digital distribution, analytics, dual editing, a 500-words, and backlinks. Includes a picture, video, and industry list.
- Newswire State ($499) — Expanded digital distribution, state distribution, social media marketing, analytics, dual edits, a 500-words, and backlinks. Includes a picture, video, and industry list.
- Newswire National ($799) — Expanded digital distribution, national distribution, social media marketing, analytics, dual edits, a 500-words, and backlinks. Includes a picture, video, and industry list.
How to use Newswire:
- Pay a visit to Newswire
- Click on “Let’s Get Started – Press Release Distribution”
- Select a package
- Check out
- Multimedia options (video, images, social media)
- Analytics included
- Connected to an extensive network of journalists and news outlets
- Limited Basic plan (no editing services, limited distribution)
- Costly packages
Newswire ranks high because its customer support is helpful to new businesses navigating the press release landscape.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from Trustpilot written by customers who have used Newswire to help spread the news about their business:
“David was a huge help! Despite some phone issues beyond his control he continued to follow up and made sure we got our release out.”— John Eason
“It was not published properly on the network website. Not worth using at this much cost.”— Sourabh Sharma
“Service was easy to use.”— Noelle Abarelli
Check out our Newswire review or visit Newswire directly.
All of these press release distribution services have more pros than cons. Each has its value, and each has a track record of taking care of their customers. The best press release service depends on your business needs.
eReleases offers fair pricing, great support, and analytics for measuring your campaigns. They also offer writing and distribution, enhanced SEO services, and eReleases has access to a large network of journalists and other media outlets. This is why they are on top of our list.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a press release distribution service?
A PR distribution company can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
The distribution services usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
To distribute a press release for free write and submit it to various media submission outlets. To learn more about how to do this, check out Free Press Release Distribution guide.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it or not depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better it is written, the better your chances of getting it broadcast locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Companies issue press releases for various reasons:
- Better SEO
- Better brandability
- More publicity
- To get the message out
Are press releases outdated?
We get a lot of questions about this in our inbox every time we mention or talk about press releases. Since they are still used so commonly and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
To stand out, make sure your press release is well written and has a unique angle just like any other newspaper story or article.