Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether CISION PRWeb or EIN Presswire is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
CISION PRWeb vs. EIN Presswire: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
EIN Presswire’s basic package has a lot to offer for a $49.95 sticker price. Their more premium packages boast an even wider distribution network and include both multimedia and social media support.
CISION PRWeb charges $99 for its basic package which allows you to increase your visibility by having a press release permanently hosted on PRWeb.com. This basic package is very limited compared to EIN Presswire’s package; however, CISION PRWeb’s more premium packages include features like syndication across hundreds of media partners, social media support, and emailing your release directly to industry-specific influencers.
Go with EIN Presswire (the winner), to know exactly how much you will have to choose the package that has a wider distribution network with all the additional features you may need.
If you want more affordable press releases with a larger distribution network,visit EIN Presswire.
If you want your release directly emailed to industry-specific influencers, visit CISION PRWeb.
To view all the PR services we've reviewed, check out our Best Press Release Distribution Services of 2021 and find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Do CISION PRWeb and EIN Presswire Have in Common?
By all accounts, both EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both basic packages are relatively different in price.
- Ease of Use: EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb have user-friendly interfaces, making it effortless to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that will increase the reach of your press release. These include access to premium media outlets, support staff, and detailed analytical reports for your press release.
- Customer Service: Both EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
CISION PRWeb: Prices
- Basic – $99
- Standard – $189
- Advanced – $289
- Premium – $389
EIN Presswire: Prices
- Basic – $49.95
- Pro – $249
- Pro+ -$399
- Corporate – $999
CISION PRWeb: Ease of Use
- Visit the CISION PRWeb website
- Click on “Create a Free Account & Get Started”
- Select a package
- Check out
EIN Presswire: Ease of Use
- Visit the EIN Presswire website
- Click on “Submit Release”
- Select the pricing package you would like
- Click “Get Started”
CISION PRWeb Features
- Basic — This package gets you permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website to increase web visibility on Google, Bing, and other search engines.
- Standard — This package offers the ability to syndicate a press release on hundreds of media platforms and permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website.
- Advanced — With this package, you can email your press release directly to industry-focused influencers, permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website, and syndicate a press release on hundreds of media platforms.
- Premium— The Premium package allows you to distribute your press release to industry-curated Twitter feeds and influential blogger networks, email your press release directly to industry-focused influencers, permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website, and syndicate a press release on hundreds of media platforms.
EIN Presswire Features
- Basic — Includes one press release, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites.
- Pro — Includes five press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites. Additionally, press releases are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook.
- Pro + — Includes 10 press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News) and network partners’ sites, Additionally, press releases are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook with same day distribution.
- Corporate — Includes 50 press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites. Additionally, press releases are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook with same-day distribution.
Both EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb exhibited professional customer service when we reached out to them.
CISION PRWeb offers phone support and email support.
- To reach them by phone, call 1-877-297-8912.
- To reach them by email, visit the PRWeb website and click on “Contact Us.” From there, fill out the attached contact submission form.
EIN Presswire offers phone support and email support.
- To reach them by phone, call customer service at 1-202-335-3939.
- To reach them by email, visit their website and click on “Contact.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a contact form with your information, request, and which department the request is directed toward.
Here are some customer reviews for EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb from trustworthy, third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Trustpilot website written by customers who have used CISION PRWeb to help spread the news about their business:
“I recently had to write a Press Release for our small company. PRweb rocked it! Not only did their resources help me get my thoughts together but they also reviewed it before posting. They caught a stupid typo!!!I just wanted to say they made me, and ultimately our company, look good.”
“If you need someone for your publicity online then this is the go to place. Their services are a little costlier but these guys are amazing. They write amazing stuff for your sites and post on reputed media websites. These guys do an awesome PR job but their services are a bit costly for sure.Add a nice spin to your biz”
“I am satisfied with their service. Customer support is good.”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from the EIN Presswire site written by customers who have used EIN Presswire to help spread the news about their business:
“After having tried various wire services, we found EIN Presswire interface clean and workflow simple to use. EIN Presswire provides good flexibility and focus around target industry segments and geographies for each press release being disseminated. Interactions with Customer Service and Sales have been great”
“EIN Presswire is our company’s go-to service for distributing all our press releases. The site is easy and user-friendly for creating and distributing press releases and we have been beyond pleased with the results of our distribution through EIN Presswire.”
“While getting the word out regarding our successes and challenges is important to us, we don’t have the time to spend navigating complex systems and processes to make it happen. What we want is a fast and effective system developed by people who understand our business and where the tool guides us through the process.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb offer well-circulated press releases and both have advanced features you can add to your package. However, in our opinion, EIN Presswire’s inexpensive basic package and quantity of press releases per package make them the better press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose CISION PRWeb If:
You want to save more money and want unlimited news feed distribution.
Choose EIN Presswire If:
You want an extensive network with various additional features like distribution to TV and radio outlets as well as multimedia support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do either EIN Presswire or CISION PRWeb offer discounts for multiple press releases?
EIN Presswire has specialized packages that reduce the overall price depending on the number of press releases you order. CISION PRWeb does not offer standardized press releases, so you would have to specify the number of press releases you need when creating your package.
Will both EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb distribute my press release to premium media outlets?
Yes, both EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb have access to premium media outlets. Depending on which networks you want your release distributed to, you may need to pay for a more advanced package.
Do EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb offer support for multimedia?
Yes, EIN Presswire offers embedded images, featured images, and video support with their advanced packages. CISION PRWeb also offers some basic multimedia support.
Can I get same-day distribution with both EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb?
EIN Presswire offers same-day distribution with their Pro+ and Corporate packages. CISION PRWeb does not disclose if they are able to do same-day distributions.
Will my press release be optimized for search engines with both EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb?
Yes, both EIN Presswire and CISION PRWeb have specialized metadata, descriptions, and indexing available for your press release.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention to detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.