Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether EIN Presswire vs. Business Wire is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
EIN Presswire vs. Business Wire: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
While EIN Presswire charges $49.95 for its basic package, Business Wire does not list pricing on their website and asks to be contacted for package information. Reviews on TrustRadius.com mention Business Wire being a highly expensive option. Go with EIN Presswire (the winner) to get outlined package information online and choose the one that best fits your budget.
If you want the best press release prices visit EIN Presswire
If you want access to their patented NX network and don’t mind contacting them for package and pricing information visit Business Wire.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Does EIN Presswire and Business Wire Have in Common?
By all accounts, both EIN Presswire and Business Wire have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Cannot be compared.
- Ease of Use: EIN Presswire and Business Wire have user-friendly websites, making it easy to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that enhance the value of their packages. These include digital distribution, syndication, and more.
- Customer Service: Both EIN Presswire and Business Wire have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
EIN Presswire: Prices
- Basic $49.95
- Pro $249
- Pro + $399
- Corporate $999
Business Wire: Prices
- Prices not listed online
EIN Presswire: Ease of Use
- How to distribute a EIN Presswire press release:
- Pay a visit to EIN Presswire
- Click on “Pricing”
- Select a package
- Pay for it.
- Submit your press release.
Business Wire: Ease of Use
- Pay a visit to Business Wire
- Click on “Submit a Press Release”
- Create your account
EIN Presswire Features
- One press release will be published by 100+ news and media sites including the ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX networks.
- The Industry’s Strongest Network. It has one of the strongest network in the industry, up to over 330,000 publications, 900,000 journalists, and 90 million social media influencers around the world.
- Improve Your Website’s SEO Ranking. Go viral by distributing your press release to industry-curated Twitter feeds and influential blogger networks
- Increase release visibility in relevant search results across major search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc. – by permanently hosting your press release on PRWeb.com
- Earn media coverage by emailing your press release directly to relevant, industry-specific influencers.
- Distributed through the World Media Directory Based on Relevance
- Distributed to U.S. TV/Radio Based on Relevance
- Twitter & Facebook Posting
- Placement on Major News Sites (Google News, Bing News)
- Same Day Distribution
Business Wire Features
- Distribution through patented NX network (10,000+ media outlets in 162 countries)
- Access to news platforms such as Thomson Reuters, Associated Press, Dow Jones, Bloomberg, Agence France-Presse, and more
- Distribution to print included
- Formatting for online distribution
- Social media sharing links included
- Your company logo linked to your website included
Both EIN Presswire and Business Wire exhibited helpful customer service when we reached out to them. Though both have contact forms, it was easier to navigate to the contact page on EIN Presswire’s website.
EIN Presswire offers phone support and email support.
- To reach them by phone: +1 (202) 335-3939
- To reach them by email: Visit their website and click on “Contact.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a contact form with your information and request.
Business Wire offers phone support and online support.
- To reach them by phone: Worldwide: +1.888.381.9473,
- France: +33 (0) 1 56 88 29 40,
- Germany: +49.69.915066.0,
- Hong Kong: +852.3653.5067,
- Japan: +81.3.3239.0755,
- UK: +44.20.7626.1982
- To reach them online: Visit their website and click on “Contact Us.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a form or email email@example.com.
Here are some customer reviews for EIN Presswire and Business Wire from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Painfully there are no reviews for EIN Presswire on any of our legitimate reviews platform like; Trustpilot, Chamber of Commerce, Site Jabber that are written by customers who have used EIN Presswire to help spread the news about their business. The only customer review was posted on EIN Presswire website:
“A positive experience from day one. We’ve seen great exposure and reach in the markets we service along with increased website traffic. We also enjoy, free of charge, the ability to add keyword links, social media profiles, and an embedded quote to each release. There is no comparison to EIN Presswire in the market.”—Hermetic Solutions Group.
“A prompt and competitive press release distribution service. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. The scheduled press releases are always on time, even on short notice. As it should be.”—Aicue LLC
“EIN Presswire’s Corporate Package is the best value online for sites that need SEO. We put out a new press release every week with 3-5 links to our web pages. Our experience is that we will get about 20 unique IP’s links to our web pages for each release. In addition, we have been fortunate enough to have our press releases become picked up as articles in USA Today, NYT, PC Mag, and most recently Forbes. Paid EIN press releases are a bargain that is well worth the effort. Thank you so much for this valuable service.”—CompanionLink Software, Inc.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from TrustRadius written by customers who have used Business Wire to help spread the news about their business:
“Business Wire is great for large companies that need to quickly make an announcement, widely distribute a news release or for publicly traded companies, share financial earnings information as required by law. However, the high cost per distribution and additional fees makes it not a good choice for smaller businesses or for announcements with a limited scope, such as just one city.”—Cindy Arco
“Business Wire is not a good solution for generating true news coverage. Wire services in general do not yield true earned media results. A wire service like Business Wire is best for generating good SEO and visibility in web crawling services like Google Alerts. If a company is public, it’s also good for reaching investors through tying news to a stock symbol.”—Scott Merritt
“For clients that have the budget, I would definitely recommend using Business Wire to distribute their news. If they set up Google Alerts, they’ll soon start to see the results in their alerts, which is very exciting and can help drive greater traffic to their website and encourage greater awareness of key announcements.”—Jess Messenger
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
EIN Presswire and Business Wire offer online press release distribution services and both have intuitive websites. However, in our opinion, EIN Presswire has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose EIN Presswire if:
You want to maintain a lower budget while still getting great services.
Choose Business Wire if:
You want access to their patented NX network and don’t mind contacting them for package and pricing information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do EIN Presswire and Business Wire have transparent pricing?
Yes, EIN Presswire does have transparent pricing for each package they offer that can be easily found on their website under “Pricing.”
No, Business Wire does not have transparent pricing for their packages on their website. You must contact Business Wire for information on their packages and pricing.
Do I need to create an account to submit a press release with EIN Presswire or Business Wire?
Yes, you do need to create an account to submit a press release with both EIN Presswire and Business Wire.
Is it easy to contact EIN Presswire and Business Wire for more information?
Yes, it is easy to contact both EIN Presswire and Business Wire for more information. EIN Presswire has a contact form and phone number available under the “Contact” tab on their website. Business Wire has a contact form, email address, phone numbers, and office locations listed under the “Contact Us” tab on their website.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A PR distribution company can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
The distribution services usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it or not depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcast locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple “press release” is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case. If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success. Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
We get a lot of questions about this in our inbox every time we mention or talk about press releases. Since they are still used so commonly and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
We’re frequently asked how to make a press release stand out. In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.
5 Tips for Maximizing Your Press Release Distribution