Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether EIN Presswire vs. Linking News is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
EIN Presswire vs. Linking News: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
While EIN Presswire charges $49.95 for its basic package, Linking News will do it for $159 but not include detailed distribution reports. Go with EIN Presswire (the winner) to get a distribution report with every package and choose the one that has the best value per press release.
If you want the best press release value and detailed distribution reports visit EIN Presswire.
If you want access to more distribution channels and don’t mind paying more per press release visit Linking News.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Does EIN Presswire and Linking News Have in Common?
By all accounts, both EIN Presswire and Linking News have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both are affordable options.
- Ease of Use: EIN Presswire and Linking News have user-friendly websites, making it easy to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that enhance the value of their packages. These include digital distribution to major news sites and more.
Customer Service: Both EIN Presswire and Linking News have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
EIN Presswire: Prices
- Basic $49.95
- Pro $249
- Pro + $399
- Corporate $999
Linking News: Prices
- Basic Plan (White Label) $159
- Standard Plan $369
- Silver Plan $669
- Gold Plan $1580
- Chinese Distribution Plan (White Label) $880
EIN Presswire: Ease of Use
- How to distribute a EIN Presswire press release:
- Pay a visit to EIN Presswire
- Click on “Pricing”
- Select a package
- Pay for it.
- Submit your press release.
Linking News: Ease of Use
- Pay a visit to Linking News
- Click on “Pricing”
- Click on “Order Now”
- Fill out the order form
EIN Presswire Features
- One press release will be published by 100+ news and media sites including the ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX networks.
- The Industry’s Strongest Network. It has one of the strongest network in the industry, up to over 330,000 publications, 900,000 journalists, and 90 million social media influencers around the world.
- Improve Your Website’s SEO Ranking. Go viral by distributing your press release to industry-curated Twitter feeds and influential blogger networks
- Increase release visibility in relevant search results across major search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc. – by permanently hosting your press release on PRWeb.com
- Earn media coverage by emailing your press release directly to relevant, industry-specific influencers.
- Distributed through the World Media Directory Based on Relevance
- Distributed to U.S. TV/Radio Based on Relevance
- Twitter & Facebook Posting
- Placement on Major News Sites (Google News, Bing News)
- Same Day Distribution
Linking News Features
- Basic Plan (White Label) – single press release published on 100+ news and media sites (including the ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS network)
- Standard Plan – single press release published on 400+ news and media sites (including the ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS network) and MarketWatch
- Silver Plan – single press release published on 500+ news and media sites (including the ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS network), Associated Press, Yahoo News, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Money, Yahoo Lifestyle, Yahoo Sports, MarketWatch, and 8 international Yahoo Finance sites in United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Germany, India, Hong Kong, and Taiwan
- Gold Plan – single press release published on 600+ news and media sites (including the ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS network), Bloomberg, Benzinga, Street Insider, MarketWatch, and 6 international Yahoo sites (Yahoo News and Finance) in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore as well as other international sites, such as Asahi (Japanese TOP 3)
- Chinese Distribution Plan (White Label) – single press release published on 200+ Chinese news and media sites including China.com, Sohu, Sina, Toutiao, China Daily, Phoenix (ifeng.com), and Netease (163.com)
Both EIN Presswire and Linking News exhibited prompt customer service when we reached out to them. Though EIN Presswire offers both phone and online support, while Linking News offers only email support.
EIN Presswire offers phone support and online support.
- To reach them by phone: +1 (202) 335-3939
- To reach them online: Visit their website and click on “Contact.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a form.
Linking News only offers email support.
- To reach them by email: email@example.com
Here are some customer reviews for EIN Presswire and Linking News from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Painfully there are no reviews for EIN Presswire on any of our legitimate reviews platform like; Trustpilot, Chamber of Commerce, Site Jabber that are written by customers who have used EIN Presswire to help spread the news about their business. The only customer review was posted on EIN Presswire website:
“A positive experience from day one. We’ve seen great exposure and reach in the markets we service along with increased website traffic. We also enjoy, free of charge, the ability to add keyword links, social media profiles, and an embedded quote to each release. There is no comparison to EIN Presswire in the market.”—Hermetic Solutions Group.
“A prompt and competitive press release distribution service. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. The scheduled press releases are always on time, even on short notice. As it should be.”—Aicue LLC
“EIN Presswire’s Corporate Package is the best value online for sites that need SEO. We put out a new press release every week with 3-5 links to our web pages. Our experience is that we will get about 20 unique IP’s links to our web pages for each release. In addition, we have been fortunate enough to have our press releases become picked up as articles in USA Today, NYT, PC Mag, and most recently Forbes. Paid EIN press releases are a bargain that is well worth the effort. Thank you so much for this valuable service.”—CompanionLink Software, Inc.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Trustpilot website written by customers who have used Linking News to help spread the news about their business:
“Linking news is an outstanding press release distribution service that we’ve ever tried to use. The customer support team are sharp and always alert responding to all our inquiries as well as keeping us updated on all the milestones of our press release including but not limited to payment acknowledgement, approvals, and client-ready reports. We used all of their packages but what impressed us the most are the Silver Plan and the Diamond Plan. When you choose the Silver Plan or the Diamond Plan, you are entitled to receive 500+ links accompanied by the logo of each media outlet, which is awe-inspiring. You can click on the logo of each media outlet to confirm whether and where your press release was published. Although these two plans might seem costly, they are worth your money and time because they give you more exposures at both local and international levels. We got a privilege of appearing on some international sites hence got a wider recognition and audience. The exposure and coverage on premium plans are stronger and wider compared to the low-cost tariffs. This is because the premium plans gives your press release an opportunity to be published on premium media sites such as Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, Associated Press among other major sites. One of the benefits of these premium sites is that your press release is more likely to be indexed on Google and can easily be found by audiences due to the higher domain authority (DA) of these sites. Depending on your company size, target audience, and budget, you may try low-cost plans from Linking News to find out whether press release distribution is what your company needs for marketing and target audience.”—Olivia Anstey
“Linking News’ customer service is excellent! They always try their best to provide clients with the best service, very responsive. Thanks for all the help, will use it again!”—Jessica Allen
“I found Linking News via Google while searching ‘private label press release distributor.’ What really impressed me was that they claim they do not publish clients’ press releases on their official site and do not attach their brand name to the press release during the whole publishing process. I have used Linking News’ entry-level plan for a while by selling it to my own clients. My clients were very impressed with the service that helped their brands get featured on many national TV news channels, such as ABC, NBC, FOX, etc. They are constantly improving their platform, and hopefully they will add more sites to their distribution network soon!”—Gaurav Bhattarai
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
EIN Presswire and Linking News offer online press release distribution services and both have intuitive websites. However, in our opinion, EIN Presswire has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose EIN Presswire if:
You want the best value per press release and want detailed distribution reports with every package.
Choose Linking News if:
You want access to more distribution channels and don’t mind paying more per press release.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does EIN Presswire or Linking News charge more for their basic package?
Linking News charges about $109 more than EIN Presswire for their basic package.
Do I need to create an account to submit a press release with EIN Presswire or Linking News?
Yes, you do need to create an account to submit a press release with EIN Presswire.
No, you don’t need to create an account in order to submit a press release with Linking News.
Do EIN Presswire or Linking News offer detailed distribution reports?
Yes, EIN Presswire offers detailed distribution reports in all packages.
It is unspecified whether Linking News offers visibility reports at all.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A PR distribution company can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
The distribution services usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it or not depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcast locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple “press release” is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case. If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success. Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
We get a lot of questions about this in our inbox every time we mention or talk about press releases. Since they are still used so commonly and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
We’re frequently asked how to make a press release stand out. In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.