Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether EIN Presswire or 24-7 Press Release is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
eReleases vs. 24-7 Press Release: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
While 24-7 Press Release only charges $49 for its basic package, it does not include press release writing services; eReleases’ $299 basic package does. Go with eReleases (the winner) to get editorial support along with additional features that may benefit your press release.
If you want the best press release writing tools, such as search engine optimization (SEO) services, visit eReleases.
If you want to focus on distribution and don’t mind losing out on writing services, visit 24-7 Press Release.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What eReleases and 24-7 Press Release Have in Common
By all accounts, both eReleases and 24-7 Press Release have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both companies offer competitive pricing for both standard and more advanced packages.
- Ease of Use: eReleases and 24-7 Press Release have user-friendly websites, making it effortless to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that increase the viewership and audience your press release will reach. These include access to hundreds of media outlets, multi-media support, and detailed reports for each release.
- Customer Service: Both eReleases and 24-7 Press Release have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Buzz Builder™ $299
- Newsmaker™ $399
- PR Pro™ $599
24-7 Press Release: Prices
- Simple Post $19
- Visibility Boost – $49
- PR Network Plus – $89
- Integrated Media PRO – $139
- Mass Media Visibility – $389
eReleases: Ease of Use
- Visit the eReleases website
- Click on “Place Order”
- Fill out a short form
- Click on “Start your press release order!”
24-7 Press Release: Ease of Use
- Visit the 24-7 Press Release website
- Select “Pricing & Press Distribution” under “Products & Services”
- Choose your package and select “Buy Now”
- Click “Register Now”
- Follow the prompt to fill out your press release form
- Buzz Builder — Submission of a 400-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to one industry or locally targeted list.
- Newsmaker — Submission of a 500-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to two industry or locally targeted lists.
- PR Pro — Submission of a 600-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, distribution to three industry or locally targeted lists, and PR True Pitch targeted distribution services.
24-7 Press Release Features
- Visibility Boost — Includes one press release sent to over 50 news websites, appearances on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, access to both journalists and bloggers through the site’s Media Desk, and access to press release statistics.
- PR Network PLUS — Includes all the benefits of the Visibility Boost package, plus over 80 premium news websites, submission to the Associated Press (accessed by over 30,000 journalists), next-day turnaround options, and the ability to attach a relevant YouTube video.
- Integrated Media PRO —All the benefits in the PR Network PLUS package, plus submission to the company’s database of over 3,000 US newspapers and over 1,500 magazines. Other features include submission to over 125 premium news websites, appearances on 24-7 Newswire sites, and submission to the 24-7 Press Release Twitter feed.
- Mass Media Visibility — Includes all the benefits mentioned above, plus submission to over 4,500 PR Newswire websites.
Both eReleases and 24-7 Press Release exhibited high-quality customer service when we reached out to them.
eReleases offers chat support and phone support.
- To reach support by phone, call them at (800) 710-5535 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
- To reach support online, visit the eReleases website, click on “CHAT,” and fill out the fields. You can also send them an email by selecting “Contact” and filling out your information.
24-7 Press Release
24-7 Press Release offers phone support and email support.
- To reach them by phone, call (646) 417-8294 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- To reach them by email, visit their website and click on “Contact Us.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a contact form that will be sent directly to their team.
Here are some customer reviews for eReleases and EIN Presswire from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Chamber of Commerce written by customers who have used eReleases to help spread the news about their business.
“It gives me all major news outlets through the newswire service for press releases.
“Did you see today’s coverage??? Honestly – I was shocked… I’m pretty pleased with the surprise”
“Actually the press release worked really well. It created a busy day… Good problem to have. Phones rang a lot this morning.”
24-7 Press Release
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from G2 written by customers who have used 24-7 Press Release to help spread the news about their business.
“It’s easy to use. Anyone can be trained to use it, It’s not specialized just for PR professionals. It has options based on price levels on what will work best for your company and needs.”
“The possibility to choose different price levels and upgrades makes it accessible to companies that otherwise would not be able to afford it, but also to anyone interested in having add-on and more advanced features at an extra cost. The interface is very user-friendly and easy to use, so it does not require any prior expertise in media communications.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
eReleases and 24-7 Press Release offer substantial media outlets for your press release, and both have competitive price points. However, in our opinion, eReleases has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose eReleases if:
You know exactly what you need and would like to add in writing support, such as improved SEO integration.
Choose 24-7 Press Release if:
You need to stick to a budget and don’t mind losing out on specialized writing services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which company offers more package options, eReleases or 24-7 Press Release?
eReleases has a specialized breakdown of package options that increase in price by adding additional features, such as increased word count and custom editorial support. 24-7 Press Release has package options that range from $49 to $349 and are dictated by the number of media outlets you wish to reach.
Do both eReleases and 24-7 Press Release have access to premium media outlets?
Yes, both eReleases and 24-7 Press Release have access to premium outlets such as the Associated Press and Google News.
Who will be able to distribute my press release in the shortest amount of time?
eReleases will release on the next day but also offers same-day distribution for an additional fee. 24-7 Press Release has a two-day turnaround time for press release submission but offers next-day turnaround on its two highest packages.
Do both eReleases and 24-7 Press Release offer writing services in their package options?
No, eReleases is the only company of the two that will offer writing support such as SEO guidance and full press release writing.
Will both eReleases and 24-7 Press Release provide me with an analytic report of my press release?
Yes, both eReleases and 24-7 Newswire Press Release will provide detailed reports regarding the reached audience and distribution success of the press release.
What is a press release distribution service??
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.
5 Tips for Maximizing Your Press Release Distribution