Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether EIN Presswire or EIN Presswire is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
eReleases vs. EIN Presswire: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
While EIN Presswire’s basic package is $49.95 (less than eReleases’ $299 basic package), it does not include writing support. Go with eReleases (our winner) to get customized editorial support and choose the one that has the number of media outlets you need to expand your business’s reach.
If you want the best press release with editorial support, check out eReleases.
If you want to publish multiple releases and don’t mind reaching a smaller audience, check out EIN Presswire.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What eReleases and EIN Presswire Have in Common
By all accounts, both eReleases and EIN Presswire have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both offer competitive package rates depending on the features you want to focus on.
- Ease of Use: eReleases and EIN Presswire have user-friendly websites and contact forms, making it easy to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that increase your press release distribution. These include access to search engine indexes, internet news sources such as Google News, and audience-targeted media outlets.
- Customer Service: Both eReleases and EIN Presswire have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Buzz Builder™ $299
- Newsmaker™ $399
- PR Pro™ $599
EIN Presswire: Prices
- Basic – $49.95
- Pro – $249
- Pro+ – $399
- Corporate – $999
eReleases: Ease of Use
- Visit the eReleases website
- Click on “Place Order”
- Fill out a short form
- Click on “Start your press release order!”
EIN Presswire: Ease of Use
- Visit the EIN Presswire website
- Click on “Submit Release”
- Select the pricing package you would like
- Click “Get Started”
- Buzz Builder — Submission of a 400-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to one industry or locally targeted list.
- Newsmaker — Submission of a 500-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to two industry or locally targeted lists.
- PR Pro — Submission of a 600-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, distribution to three industry or locally targeted lists, and PR True Pitch targeted distribution services.
EIN Presswire Features
- Basic — Includes one press release, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites.
- Pro — Includes five press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites. Additionally, press releases are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook.
- Pro + — Includes 10 press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News) and network partners’ sites, Additionally, press releases are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook with same day distribution.
- Corporate — Includes 50 press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites. Additionally, press releases are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook with same-day distribution.
Both eReleases and CISION PRWeb exhibited excellent customer service when we reached out to them. Though eReleases offers multiple support services, each avenue was professional and informational.
eReleases offers chat support and phone support.
- To reach support by phone, call them at (800) 710-5535 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
- To reach support online, visit the eReleases website, click on “CHAT,” and fill out the fields. You can also send them an email by selecting “Contact” and filling out your information.
EIN Presswire offers phone support and email support.
- To reach them by phone, call customer service at 1-202-335-3939.
- To reach them by email, visit their website and click on “Contact.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a contact form with your information, request, and which department the request is directed toward.
Here are some customer reviews for eReleases and EIN Presswire from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Chamber of Commerce written by customers who have used eReleases to help spread the news about their business.
“It gives me all major news outlets through the newswire service for press releases.
“Did you see today’s coverage??? Honestly – I was shocked… I’m pretty pleased with the surprise”
“Actually the press release worked really well. It created a busy day… Good problem to have. Phones rang a lot this morning.”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from the EIN Presswire site written by customers who have used EIN Presswire to help spread the news about their business.
“After having tried various wire services, we found EIN Presswire interface clean and workflow simple to use. EIN Presswire provides good flexibility and focus around target industry segments and geographies for each press release being disseminated. Interactions with Customer Service and Sales have been great”
“EIN Presswire is our company’s go-to service for distributing all our press releases. The site is easy and user-friendly for creating and distributing press releases and we have been beyond pleased with the results of our distribution through EIN Presswire.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
eReleases and EIN Presswire offer standard press releases, and both have access to numerous media outlets. However, in our opinion, eReleases has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose eReleases if:
You know exactly what you need and would like to add in writing support, such as improved SEO integration.
Choose EIN Presswire if:
You need to publish multiple releases and don’t mind losing out on editorial support while saving money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do both eReleases and Linking News offer writing services?
No, only eReleases has editorial support that you can use for your press releases. EIN Presswire specializes in distribution and does not include any writing support.
Who charges less for a single press release, eReleases or EIN Presswire?
eReleases charges a flat rate of $299 for its basic package, which includes writing support, media optimization, and distribution. EIN Presswire charges $49.95 for their basic package, which includes one press release.
Which company has more package options eReleases or EIN Presswire?
When looking at packages, eReleases offers three packages that increase in price dependent on word count and the number of outlets they will distribute to. EIN Presswire follows a similar pricing structure but focuses on increasing the number of press releases you can publish, rather than increasing the reach of one release.
Do both eReleases and CISION PRWeb include multimedia support with their services?
Each press release through eReleases, regardless of the package you select, includes multimedia optimization. EIN Presswire offers embedded image support in their Pro package and video support in their Pro+ package.
Which company has access to more media outlets, eReleases or EIN Presswire
With the basic eRelease package, you are guaranteed to reach 90+ outlets where EIN Presswire does not disclose the exact amount of outlets they will distribute to.
What is a press release distribution service??
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.