Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether EIN Presswire or Linking News is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
eReleases vs. Linking News: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
eReleases charges $299 for its basic package, which also gives customers press release writing services. Linking News will cost an additional$159 and includes outreach to 100+ news media sites. We recommend you choose the service that does both writing and distribution for you, so go with eReleases (the winner).
If you want the best press release writing and distribution service, check out eReleases.
If you want to just get distribution services and don’t mind losing out on lots of extra bells and whistles then visit Linking News.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What eReleases and Linking News Have in Common
By all accounts, both eReleases and Linking News have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both basic packages are close in price.
- Ease of Use: eReleases and Linking News have user-friendly platforms, making it easy to distribute a press release.
- Features: Only eReleases offers additional services that cover several bases. These include writing services, search engine optimization (SEO) enhancements, subscribing journalists, and custom national newswire distribution.
- Customer Service: Both eReleases and Linking News have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Buzz Builder™ $299
- Newsmaker™ $399
- PR Pro™ $599
Linking News: Prices
- Basic Plan $159
- Standard Plan $369
- Silver Plan $669
- Gold Plan $1,580
- Chinese Distribution Plan $880
eReleases: How to Use
- Visit the eReleases website
- Click on “Place Order”
- Fill out a short form
- Click on “Start your press release order!”
Linking News: How to Use
- Visit the Linking News website
- Click on “Pricing”
- Select a package
- Pay for it
- Submit your Press Release
- Buzz Builder — Submission of a 400-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to one industry or locally targeted list.
- Newsmaker — Submission of a 500-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to two industry or locally targeted lists.
- PR Pro — Submission of a 600-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, distribution to three industry or locally targeted lists, and PR True Pitch targeted distribution services.
Linking News Features
- Basic — White label published on 100 news and media sites. This is for one press release. This includes being published on ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS.
- Standard — Placement on 400 news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, and MarketWatch. This is for one press release.
- Silver — Placement on 500+ news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, and Yahoo. This is for one press release.
- Gold — Placement on 600+ news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Benzinga, Street Insider, and many international sites, including Asahi in Japan. This is for one press release.
- Chinese Distribution Plan — Placement on 200+ Chinese news and media sites, including China’s top five media outlets as well as popular sites China.com, Sohu, Sina, Toutiao, China Daily, Phoenix (ifeng.com), and Netease (163.com). This is for one press release and does not include writing or translation services. Submissions must be in Chinese press release format.
Both eReleases and Linking News exhibited responsive customer service when we reached out to them. While Linking News offers email support, eReleases offers chat, email, and phone support. The support was professional, and they helped us really understand the company’s services.
eReleases offers chat support and phone support.
- To reach support by phone, call them at (800) 710-5535 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
- To reach support online, visit the eReleases website, click on “CHAT,” and fill out the fields. You can also send them an email by selecting “Contact” and filling out your information.
Here are some customer reviews for eReleases and Linking News from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Chamber of Commerce written by customers who have used eReleases to help spread the news about their business.
“It gives me all major news outlets through the newswire service for press releases.
“Thank you dear friends for your efforts. We already have a huge story in Variety thanks to your getting the press release out. It’s really great for us!”
“Actually the press release worked really well. It created a busy day… Good problem to have. Phones rang a lot this morning.”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from Trustpilot written by customers who have used Linking News to help spread the news about their business.
“Linking News’ customer service is excellent! They always try their best to provide clients with the best service, very responsive. Thanks for all the help, will use it again!”
“I found Linking News via Google while searching “private label press release distributor”. What really impressed me was that they claim they do not publish clients’ press releases on their official site and do not attach their brand name to the press release during the whole publishing process. I have used Linking News’ entry-level plan for a while by selling it to my own clients. My clients were very impressed with the service that helped their brands get featured on many national TV news channels, such as ABC, NBC, FOX, etc. They are constantly improving their platform, and hopefully they will add more sites to their distribution network soon!”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
eReleases and Linking News both offer similar distribution services, and both have easy submission steps. However, in our opinion, eReleases’ SEO enhancements and writing services are distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure about which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose eReleases if:
You want a service to write your press releases to ensure better quality.
Choose Linking News if:
You need basic distribution services and don’t require press release writing or SEO enhancements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do both eReleases and Linking News offer writing services?
No. Only eReleases offers press release writing. If you use Linking News, you’ll have to either hire someone to write a press release for you or do it yourself.
Who charges more for their basic package, eReleases or Linking News?
eReleases charges a little more, but it also provides press release writing and have a network of journalists to ensure your press releases are more likely to be picked up by news media outlets.
Linking News charges less for its basic package; however, they do not offer writing services or any additional services besides distribution.
Do both eReleases and Linking News offer online submissions?
Yes, both eReleases and Linking News offer online platforms that let you submit your press releases online.
Does eReleases and Linking News have more expensive higher-end packages?
Both eReleases and Linking News offer higher-tiered packages. eReleases’ highest-priced package is $599, with lots of additional features like getting your press release out to over 100,000 journalists.
Linking News’ high-end package is $1,580. However, it does include extras like distribution to Yahoo News – New Zealand.
Do both eReleases and Linking News let you submit pictures and videos with your press release?
No. Only eReleases lets you distribute pictures and videos with your press releases. Linking News just handles distributing plain press releases.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.