Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether EIN Presswire or Newswire is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
eReleases vs. Newswire: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
While eReleases charges $299 for its basic package, Newswire’s $199 package is similar but does not include nearly as many outlets. Go with eReleases (our winner) to get multiple release options and choose the package with more add ons.
If you want the best press release distribution, visit eReleases.
If you want to save money and don’t mind fewer release sites, visit Newswire.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What eReleases and Newswire Have in Common
eReleases and Newswire have quite a bit in common with each other.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both packages are close in price.
- Ease of Use: eReleases and Newswire have user-friendly websites, making it easy to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that enhance your release. These include digital distribution, writing services, and more.
- Customer Service: Both eReleases and Newswire have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Buzz Builder™ $299
- Newsmaker™ $399
- PR Pro™ $599
- Digital – $199
- Digital Plus – $449
- State – $499
- National – $799
eReleases: Ease of Use
- Visit the eReleases website
- Click on “Place Order”
- Fill out a short form
- Click on “Start your press release order!”
Newswire: Ease of Use
- Visit the Newswire website
- Click on “Let’s Get Started — Press Release Distribution”
- Select a package
- Check out
- Buzz Builder — Submission of a 400-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to one industry or locally targeted list.
- Newsmaker — Submission of a 500-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to two industry or locally targeted lists.
- PR Pro — Submission of a 600-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, distribution to three industry or locally targeted lists, and PR True Pitch targeted distribution services.
- Digital — Distribution to the NEWSWIRE digital network, up to six hyperlinks per release and a featured image, up to 500 words, and an included industry list.
- Digital Plus — Distribution to the expanded NEWSWIRE digital network, up to six hyperlinks per release and a featured image, up to 500 words, and includes an industry list. This package also includes a two-tier editorial process from PR Newswire.
- State — Distribution to the expanded NEWSWIRE digital network as well as state-specific sites, increased social media targeting, up to six hyperlinks per release and a featured image, up to 500 words, and includes an industry list. This package also includes a two-tier editorial process from PR Newswire and a detailed analytics report.
- National — National distribution to the expanded NEWSWIRE digital network, social media marketing, up to 500 words, an industry list, and backlinks. This package also includes a two-tier editorial process from PR Newswire and a detailed analytics report.
Here are some customer reviews for eReleases and Newswire from trustworthy, third-party online review sites.
eReleases offers chat support and phone support.
- To reach support by phone, call them at (800) 710-5535 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
- To reach support online, visit the eReleases website, click on “CHAT,” and fill out the fields. You can also send them an email by selecting “Contact” and filling out your information.
Newswire offers phone support and online support.
- To reach them by phone, call (800) 713-7278.
- To reach them by chat, visit their website and click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page. You’ll be prompted to fill in the contact form.
Here are some customer reviews for eReleases and EIN Presswire from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Chamber of Commerce written by customers who have used eReleases to help spread the news about their business.
“It gives me all major news outlets through the newswire service for press releases.
“Did you see today’s coverage??? Honestly – I was shocked… I’m pretty pleased with the surprise”
“Actually the press release worked really well. It created a busy day… Good problem to have. Phones rang a lot this morning.”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from Sitejabber written by customers who have used Newswire to help spread the news about their business:
“Love the website interface – clear and intuitive. Was great to get a call from a rep this morning too – very helpful. So far you guys are my new number one choice – hands down.”
“Although creating a PR has many formatting and content considerations, your interface makes it very simple. The save, preview, and view PDF features are very useful in gaining approval from a team. It’s a well thought out service with a great platform for deployment.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
eReleases and Newswire offer wide distribution and both have competitive pricing. However, in our opinion, eReleases has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose eReleases if:
You know exactly what you need and would like to add in writing support, such as improved SEO integration.
Choose Newswire if:
You need a better base price and don’t mind losing out on distribution while gaining customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes for a good press release?
A good press release should be short and to the point. It should provide accurate, concise information to tell the reader exactly what’s new or interesting. It should be written in such a way as to communicate something new and interesting to the public. It should also fit the press release publication’s style and tone to ensure it is accepted and distributed.
How are press releases distributed?
Press releases are distributed either through a paid or a free service. A self-published press release is one in which a person creates and sends out the information to a variety of news outlets on their own. Most often, a distribution service is used. They then send out the press release to a large number of outlets or publications.
What’s the best way to end a press release?
A press release isn’t a traditional sales pitch with a call to action. Instead, it should end with contact information for the company. An “About Us” section provides contact information for the reader to access more information and links to a company’s website or a phone number. This allows journalists or reviewers to know exactly where to go for more info.
When should you send a press release?
It is typically best to issue the press release three to five days before you want the coverage to appear. This allows for plenty of time for it to get into the hands of those who need it.
Should a small business send out press releases?
Yes, both eReleases and 24-7 Newswire Press Release will provide detailed reports regarding the reached audience and distribution success of the press release.
What is a press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.