Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether eReleases or NewswireJet is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
eReleases vs. NewswireJet: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
While NewswireJet charges $59 for its basic package, it doesn’t include access to premium outlets, SEO services, and international distribution. eReleases’ $299 basic package does. Go with eReleases (the top of our list) to get technical writing support, SEO services, international distribution and more media outlets for you to distribute your release to.
If you want the best press release with the most media outlets, visit eReleases.
If you want to save money and don’t mind losing out on premium outlets in the basic package, visit NewswireJet.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Does eReleases and NewswireJet Have in Common?
By all accounts, both eReleases and NewswireJet have a lot in common.
Here is a list of some of their similarities:
- Price: Both offer basic packages to get you started and increase in price as you add additional features.
- Ease of Use: eReleases and NewswireJet have user-friendly distribution forms, making it simple and straightforward to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that will boost your press release writing.
Customer Service: Both eReleases and NewswireJet have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Buzz Builder™ $299
- Newsmaker™ $399
- PR Pro™ $599
- News Power – $59
- Buzz Maker – $99
- Buzz Maker Plus – $149
eReleases: Ease of Use
- Visit the eReleases website
- Click on “Place Order”
- Fill out a short form
- Click on “Start your press release order!”
NewswireJet: Ease of Use
- Visit the NewswireJet website
- Click on “Get Started”
- Fill out the contact form to sign up
- Click “Register” to proceed to package selection and checkout.
- Buzz Builder — Submission of a 400-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to one industry or locally targeted list.
- Newsmaker — Submission of a 500-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to two industry or locally targeted lists.
- PR Pro — Submission of a 600-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, distribution to three industry or locally targeted lists, and PR True Pitch targeted distribution services.
- News Power — This basic package includes press release distribution, placement on Google News and Bing News, and at least 250 guaranteed placements. This is a good package for those who are new to press distribution services and, as the company’s website puts it, “test the waters” of distribution.
- Buzz Maker — This is for businesses that want more coverage but that do not need writing services. It includes everything in the News Power package, plus at least 420 guaranteed placements, access to the company’s premium news network, and features on major news networks like NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, and CW (as well as their affiliates).
- Buzz Maker Plus — This is NewswireJet’s “total package” tier for those who want all of their PR handled by professionals. It includes everything in the Buzz Power package, plus professional press release writing services.
- Chinese Distribution Plan — Placement on 200+ Chinese news and media sites, including China’s top five media outlets as well as popular sites China.com, Sohu, Sina, Toutiao, China Daily, Phoenix (ifeng.com), and Netease (163.com). This is for one press release and does not include writing or translation services. Submissions must be in Chinese press release format.
Both eReleases and NewswireJet exhibited quality customer service when we reached out to them. Though eReleases offers more contact options, the support from both services was helpful and professional.
eReleases offers chat support and phone support.
- To reach support by phone, call them at (800) 710-5535 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
- To reach support online, visit the eReleases website, click on “CHAT,” and fill out the fields. You can also send them an email by selecting “Contact” and filling out your information.
NewswireJet offers email support and chat support.
- To reach them by email, subscribe to the NewswireJet email list and receive email contact information.
- To reach them by chat, visit their website and click on the chat icon in the bottom right corner. You will then be matched with a representative to chat with.
Here are some customer reviews for eReleases and NewswireJet from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Chamber of Commerce written by customers who have used eReleases to help spread the news about their business.
“It gives me all major news outlets through the newswire service for press releases.
“Thank you dear friends for your efforts. We already have a huge story in Variety thanks to your getting the press release out. It’s really great for us!”
“Actually the press release worked really well. It created a busy day… Good problem to have. Phones rang a lot this morning.”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from G2 written by customers who have used NewswireJet to help spread the news about their business:
“I have done a couple of releases with NewswireJet and their services has been particularly helpful in connecting with my audience each time I publish a PR on their platform. They help to review and correct any mistakes that may affect the quality of press release submitted.”
“These guys handle your business like it is theirs. They go over and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. no cutting corners and no false services! I’d gladly recommend them to anyone looking to try press releases as an added option to get their businesses out there. You receive a totally personalized communication from the owners/managers and they stay with you all through.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
eReleases and NewswireJet offer writing services, and both have competitive basic package rates. However, in our opinion, eReleases has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company, like SEO services and international distribution.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose eReleases if:
You don’t mind spending a bit more to reach a broader audience.
Choose NewswireJet if:
You need a basic release and don’t mind losing out on premium outlets while gaining access to advanced features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which company offers access to more media outlets for distribution, eReleases or NewswireJet?
For the basic package, eReleases guarantees access to over 90 premium media outlets. NewswireJet offers the inclusion of your press release into 250 outlets but does not disclose which outlets are included. With a more expensive NewswireJet package, you will gain access to premium outlets such as NBC.
Who charges less for one basic press release, eReleases or NewswireJet?
eReleases charges $299 for their basic package which includes multi-media support and editorial options. NewswireJet charges $59 for their basic package, which only includes press release distribution to lower-tiered media outlets.
Will both eReleases and NewswireJet provide reports after the press release is distributed?
Yes, eReleases and NewswireJet both offer analytical reports that show you where your release was distributed.
Do both eReleases and NewswireJet have writing services?
Yes, both eReleases and NewswireJet offer writing services in their packages. Writing support is available in every eReleases package but only available in the higher level NewswireJet packages.
Do either eReleases or NewswireJet offer a subscription or yearly package?
No, eReleases charges per press release. NewswireJet charges per press release and has a bundle option that spans over one month or four months, depending on the number of press releases you are looking to distribute.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that offers superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A PR distribution company can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
The distribution services usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you must write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it or not depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcast locally.
How do I increase the chance that my press release is picked up by the media?
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success. Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
We get a lot of questions about this in our inbox every time we mention or talk about press releases. Since they are still used so commonly and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
We’re frequently asked how to make a press release stand out. In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention to detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and find inspiration from those who were successful before you.
5 Tips for Maximizing Your Press Release Distribution