Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether EIN Presswire or RealWire is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
eReleases vs. RealWire: Which is Better?
Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out which one of these two is the best option for you.
There are a lot of companies like eReleases and RealWire that offer press release distribution services, but it can be tough to figure out which one is the best option for you.
In this eReleases vs. RealWire comparison review, you’ll learn everything you need to know to decide which one is best for you.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What eReleases and RealWire Have in Common
By all accounts, both eReleases and RealWire have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both have a low starting price for their basic packages and increase as you add advanced features.
- Customer Service: Both eReleases and RealWire have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Ease of Use: eReleases and RealWire have user-friendly submission forms, making it simple to distribute a press release.
- Extra Services: Both companies offer additional services that increase your audience. These include specialized social media releases, targeted media outlets, and detailed reports that promote user engagement.
- Buzz Builder™ $299
- Newsmaker™ $399
- PR Pro™ $599
- Traditional Press Release (Sendit) – £149 ($210)
- Social Media News Release (Blogit) – £229 ($324)
eReleases: Ease of Use
- Visit the eReleases website
- Click on “Place Order”
- Fill out a short form
- Click on “Start your press release order!”
RealWire: Ease of Use
- Visit the RealWire website
- Select “Send Release”
- Create an Account
- Click “Submit”
- Buzz Builder — Submission of a 400-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to one industry or locally targeted list.
- Newsmaker — Submission of a 500-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to two industry or locally targeted lists.
- PR Pro — Submission of a 600-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, distribution to three industry or locally targeted lists, and PR True Pitch targeted distribution services.
- Sendit — Submission of one press release with an unlimited word count to over 4,500 news contacts. Businesses can also have their press releases posted on language-specific sites for an extra cost, plus SEO services.
- Blogit — Submission of one press release with an unlimited word count to over 4,500 news contacts. Press releases can include media files, and businesses can receive comments on their releases. Language-specific website postings are available for an additional cost, and businesses receive SEO services.
Both eReleases and RealWire exhibited superior customer service when we reached out to them. In addition to talking over the phone, eReleases offers an online chat. This service was prompt, and they answered the questions we had.
eReleases offers chat support and phone support.
- To reach support by phone, call them at (800) 710-5535 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
- To reach support online, visit the eReleases website, click on “CHAT,” and fill out the fields. You can also send them an email by selecting “Contact” and filling out your information.
RealWire offers phone support and email support.
- To reach them by phone, call them Monday through Friday (8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time) at +44 (0)1522 883640.
- To reach them by email, visit their website and click on one of the contact options. From there, you can email them directly through their contact form.
Here are some customer reviews for eReleases and RealWire from trustworthy, third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Chamber of Commerce written by customers who have used eReleases to help spread the news about their business.
“It gives me all major news outlets through the newswire service for press releases.
“Did you see today’s coverage??? Honestly – I was shocked… I’m pretty pleased with the surprise”
“Actually the press release worked really well. It created a busy day… Good problem to have. Phones rang a lot this morning.”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from Trustpilot written by customers who have used SiteTrail’s press release distribution services:
“We have used RealWire for our online press release distribution over the last few years and have found them to be successful, particularly within the Telecoms sector. They have the knowledge and ability to target online media effectively through both conventional and social media releases, helping our clients improve their visibility in key Internet search engines. They add value to our PR activities and are readily available to offer help and advice if and when needed.”
“Over the last three years, I have come to rely on the team at RealWire not only for the consistently high level of service but also for the speed with which they deliver it. With every release, I receive a rapid confirmation from someone and if there is ever an issue it is resolved quickly. This gives me the assurance that the eventual hiccups that arise never delay an important announcement.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
eReleases and RealWire offer basic press release packages, and both have a vast distribution network. However, in our opinion, eReleases has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company. For example, eReleases offers both writing and press release distribution. Plus they have a team of inhouse editors that review your press releases with an eagle eye. The pricing structure is also better value.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose eReleases if:
You want the option to select a package based on the number of media outlets you want to have access to.
Choose RealWire if:
You want detailed tracking information and don’t mind losing out on writing services while gaining specialized social media support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are both eReleases and RealWire press releases compatible with social media outlets?
Yes. eReleases has support for social media distribution and content creation. RealWire has specialized press releases that come with a separate format optimized for social media distribution.
Do both eReleases and RealWire have SEO support?
Yes, eReleases and RealWire both design press releases to have SEO support. However, eReleases offers writing support to insert SEO into the press release while RealWire only indexes for search engines.
Can I track my audience reach with both eReleases and RealWire?
eReleases provides a detailed report that shows how far your press release traveled through media outlets as well as user engagement. RealWire offers a similar service but has the option to extend tracking for the press release for up to ten days, depending on the package you purchase.
Do either eReleases or RealWire offer bulk packages or subscriptions?
eReleases does not offer a traditional, multi-press release package but does have a credit system that can be used to buy bulk orders of press releases. RealWire has a bulk package option but requires a minimum of ten releases to be distributed in a twelve-month time frame.
Will both eReleases and RealWire distribute my press release on the same day I submit it?
Traditionally, eReleases will distribute your press release on the day following your submission. You can opt to pay for rush service which will get your press release distributed on the same day for an additional fee.
RealWire does not offer same-day services without special requests and will distribute your press release on the following day after your submission.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.