Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether Linking News or 24-7 Press Release is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
Linking News vs. 24-7 Press Release: Which Is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
24-7 Press Release offers more cost-effective basic packages, LinkingNews’ $159 basic package includes more premium news networks from the beginning. Go with Linking News (the winner) to get access to over 100+ top-tier news sites, and choose the distribution service that has more prime media outlets.
If you want the best press release with the largest access to premium news sites, visit Linking News.
If you want to reach a smaller audience and don’t mind having access to fewer sources, visit 24-7 Press Release.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Do Linking News and 24-7 Press Release Have in Common?
By all accounts, both Linking News and 24-7 Press Release have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both basic packages are under $200.
- Ease of Use: Linking News and 24-7 Press Release have user-friendly interfaces, making it a breeze to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that include distribution to more media outlets. These include access to digital newspapers, the Associated Press, and Chinese Media outlets.
- Customer Service: Both Linking News and 24-7 Press Release have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
Linking News: Prices
- Basic – $159
- Standard – $369
- Silver – $669
- Gold – $1,580
- Chinese Distribution – $880
24-7 Press Release: Price
- Simple Post – $19
- Visibility Boost – $49
- PR Network Plus – $89
- Integrated Media PRO – $139
- Mass Media Visibility – $389
Linking News: Ease of Use
- Visit the Linking News website
- Choose a package
- Create and submit your press release
- Check out
24-7 Press Release: Ease of Use
- Visit the 24-7 Press Release website
- Select “Pricing & Press Distribution” under “Products & Services”
- Choose your package and select “Buy Now”
- Click “Register Now”
Linking News Features
- Basic — White label published on 100 news and media sites. This is for one press release. This includes being published on ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS.
- Standard — Placement on 400 news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, and MarketWatch. This is for one press release.
- Silver — Placement on 500+ news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, and Yahoo. This is for one press release.
- Gold — Placement on 600+ news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Benzinga, Street Insider, and many international sites, including Asahi in Japan. This is for one press release.
- Chinese Distribution Plan — Placement on 200+ Chinese news and media sites, including China’s top five media outlets as well as popular sites China.com, Sohu, Sina, Toutiao, China Daily, Phoenix (ifeng.com), and Netease (163.com). This is for one press release and does not include writing or translation services. Submissions must be in Chinese press release format.
24-7 Press Release Features
- Simple Post — One press release posted on the 24-7 Press Release homepage.
- Visibility Boost — Includes one press release sent to over 50 news websites, appearances on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, access to both journalists and bloggers through the site’s Media Desk, and access to press release statistics.
- PR Network PLUS — Includes all the benefits of the Visibility Boost package, plus over 80 premium news websites, submission to the Associated Press (accessed by over 30,000 journalists), next-day turnaround options, and the ability to attach a relevant YouTube video.
- Integrated Media PRO —All the benefits in the PR Network PLUS package, plus submission to the company’s database of over 3,000 US newspapers and over 1,500 magazines. Other features include submission to over 125 premium news websites, appearances on 24-7 Newswire sites, and submission to the 24-7 Press Release Twitter feed.
- Mass Media Visibility — Includes all the benefits mentioned above, plus submission to over 4,500 PR Newswire websites.
Both Linking News and 24-7 Press Release exhibited exemplary customer service when we reached out to them. Though Linking News offers only email support, the support was helpful, and they responded to the inquiry in a timely manner.
24-7 Press Release
24-7 Press Release offers phone support and email support.
- To reach them by phone, call (646) 417-8294 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- To reach them by email, visit their website and click on “Contact Us.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a contact form that will be sent directly to their team.
Here are some customer reviews for Linking News and 24-7 Press Release from trustworthy, third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Trustpilot website written by customers who have used Linking News to help spread the news about their business:
“I found Linking News via Google while searching “private label press release distributor”. What really impressed me was that they claim they do not publish clients’ press releases on their official site and do not attach their brand name to the press release during the whole publishing process. I have used Linking News’ entry-level plan for a while by selling it to my own clients. My clients were very impressed with the service that helped their brands get featured on many national TV news channels, such as ABC, NBC, FOX, etc. They are constantly improving their platform, and hopefully they will add more sites to their distribution network soon!”
“It is super easy to use their service because they do not require any login, I can see everything in a single page. Simply follow the instruction on the press release submission page to submit a press release, there is no word limit by the way.”
“Actually“I have used their service many times, I like their white label feature because I can provide press release distribution services to my own clients. Other PR services do not offer this feature, they always show their brand name on the clients’ press releases. With the white-label feature, I can resell their packages to my clients who have PR needs. Highly recommended!”
24-7 Press Release
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from G2 written by customers who have used 24-7 Press Release to help spread the news about their business:
“The possibility to choose different price levels and upgrades makes it accessible to companies that otherwise would not be able to afford it, but also to anyone interested in having add-on and more advanced features at an extra cost. The interface is very user-friendly and easy to use, so it does not require any prior expertise in media communications.”
“It’s easy to use. Anyone can be trained to use it, It’s not specialized just for PR professionals. It has options based on price levels on what will work best for your company and needs.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
Linking News and 24-7 Press Release offer similar packages for distribution, and both have competitive access to media outlets. However, in our opinion, Linking News offers more premium distribution options, making them the better press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose Linking News if:
You want to spend more to have access to substantial media outlets, including Chinese media sources.
Choose 24-7 Press Release if:
You need a basic plan and want to focus more on common news media outlets for your distribution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which company offers more package variety, Linking News or 24-7 Press Release?
Linking News offers more package options that allow you to better customize the scope or scale of the audience you are trying to reach. 24-7 Press Release has fewer package options and, therefore, less room to really customize your package based on your needs.
Who offers more media outlets, Linking News or 24-7 Press Release?
Each package Linking News offers increases upon the base number of media outlets. The Gold package includes 600+ media sources, including top domestic and international outlets.
24-7 Press Release, on the other hand, offers 4,500+ sources. However, most of these sources are not premium networks such as FOX or ABC.
Which service has a faster publishing speed, Linking News or 24-7 Press Release?
Linking News has an average turnaround time of 24 to 48 hours, regardless of the package you have chosen. The press release will be published within that time frame. 24-7 Press Release, on the other hand, will take about two days to publish your press release.
Do both Linking News and 24-7 Press Release Have Access to Chinese media sources?
Only Linking News has a specific package that is tailored for press releases to Chinese news and media sites. The Chinese Distribution Plan on Linking News includes access to over 200 Chinese media outlets.
Do either Linking News or 24-7 Press Release offer a yearly subscription option for packages?
No, both companies only offer pay-per-use packages that will include a predetermined amount of pages, media, and sources.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.
How to Write a Press Release
What Is a Press Release
5 Tips for Maximizing Your Press Release Distribution
Press Release Example