Linking News is a press release distribution service for businesses looking to spread their news through various news outlets to improve positioning in the marketplace, manage brand awareness, improve reputation, and increase sales. Read this review to discover more.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
Our Review of Linking News
After spending many hours reviewing the best press release distribution services, we like Linking News because it offers some of the best distribution services. Some of the things we like include:
- White label distribution
- Connections to major news outlets like ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX.
- Guaranteed distribution
- Affordable packages
Stay with us as we reveal Linking News’ products, run through the features and benefits, and weigh the pros and cons of partnering with them. We’ll also look at some customer reviews.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
Selecting the best distribution for your business comes down to four things:
- Business needs
- Products and services offered
- Reputation and track record
Snapshot of Linking News’ PR Services
Linking News offers five distribution packages. Each package builds on the next, adding more premium distribution options.
Pricing for these packages ranges from $159 to $1,580, meaning the pricing isn’t out of reach and is quite affordable considering its distribution service is guaranteed. Additionally, Linking News has lots of happy customer reviews, making it an easy choice for us to recommend to you.
Linking News Services and Pricing
- Basic ($159) — White label published on 100 news and media sites. This includes being published on ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS.
- Standard ($369) — Placement on 400 news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, and MarketWatch.
- Silver ($669) — Placement on 500+ news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, and Yahoo.
- Gold ($1,580) — Placement on 600+ news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Benzinga, Street Insider, and many international sites, including Asahi in Japan.
- Chinese Distribution Plan ($880) — Placement on 200+ Chinese news and media sites, including China’s top five media outlets as well as popular sites China.com, Sohu, Sina, Toutiao, China Daily, Phoenix (ifeng.com), and Netease (163.com).
Features and Benefits
The main thing businesses want from a distribution service is a wide distribution network so they stand a better chance of making the news.
Linking News offers features businesses need, including:
- Wide distribution network (loads of press coverage potential)
- Transparent pricing (low prices retain customers)
- White label distribution (you can sell its services as your own)
- Major news outlet connections (ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS MarketWatch, AP News, Yahoo, Bloomberg, and even international platforms)
Pros and Cons of Linking News’ Services
- Accessible pricing for small businesses
- Hyper-targeted distribution
- Global distribution
- No writing services
- Distribution is limited to only five channels with the basic package
- To access all of the features Linking News has to offer, you need to upgrade to a more costly package
How to Submit a Linking News Press Release
- Pay a visit to Linking News
- Click on “Order Now”
- Check out
- Let Linking News take care of the rest
Measuring reputation can be done by looking at reviews of previous Linking News customers. Here are some reviews taken from the Trustpilot website:
“Linking News’ customer service is excellent! They always try their best to provide clients with the best service, very responsive. Thanks for all the help, will use it again!”
“I am satisfied with Linking News’ press release distribution service. They really do guaranteed placement on Bloomberg. Compared to other PR services, Linking News caters to big companies that need coverage on big media outlets, like Bloomberg.”
— Ann N.
“I have used their service many times, I like their white label feature because I can provide press release distribution services to my own clients. Other PR services do not offer this feature, they always show their brand name on the clients’ press releases. With the white-label feature, I can resell their packages to my clients who have PR needs. Highly recommended!”
— Tina R. Clark
We like Linking News because it guarantees your PR piece get successfully published by noteworthy publications like ABC, NBC, CBS, and other major networks. It provides distribution services that work for most businesses. Its services are affordable, and not only does it distribute in the United States, but it also distributes them to many notable Chinese news outlets.
Need press release writing services? Check out eReleases and SiteTrail — both offer writing and press release distribution at affordable rates.
Press Release FAQs
How do I write a press release?
The easiest way to write a press release on your own is to use a template and modify it. You can use the instructions below to help guide you.
PR writing instructions:
- The main thing to focus on is the headline. It should capture the reader instantly.
- Next, write your lede statement or the first sentence. It should explain the entirety of your news.
- Structure the next couple of paragraphs in order of importance.
- Finish off by affixing boilerplate (“about us”) text followed by your contact information.
It is important to include the date your press release was created. Doing this will help the journalists and news outlets know the best time to report on the news. For more information on how to write a press release, check out our guide, which walks you through the entire process step by step.
What is a press release?
Press releases provide information to news outlets about a company. The purpose of writing a press release, or news release, is to inform readers of an event or issue and to draw their attention to the story.
The purpose of this type of writing is to entertain, subtly influence, and persuade. Avoid coming off as sales-like.
If you want your press releases to go viral, you’ll need to make sure that the information you provide has a strong call to action so that readers will be curious about what you have to say and spread the news about your business.
How do I send a press release?
Sending out a press release can be complicated and time-consuming. Most businesses opt to outsource to a service like eReleases. These companies specialize in writing and distributing to a wide audience.
If you do decide to distribute your news release yourself, you’ll need to contact each and every media outlet, inquire about how to submit your press release for publication, and follow their instructions. It will help to follow their instruction carefully, this will increase the chances of your PR will being reported on.
How do I format a press release?
The best way to approach formatting a press release is to use a template. Using a template will help to make sure you format the document correctly and save on errors.
If you want us to walk you through the proper press release format, check out our guide on how to write a press release.