Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether PressRelease.com or 24-7 Press Release is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
PressRelease.com vs. 24-7 Press Release: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let us first outline which is the better overall deal.
PressRelease.com includes editorial services and excels at international distribution. Their basic package is $199 and offers search engine optimization (SEO) enhancement to further help your business’s rankings. 24-7 Newswire’s basic package is more affordable at $19, and it offers extensive social media engagement.
However, PressPrelease.com’s global distribution and added features are hard to beat. Go with PressRelease.com (our winner) to get more outreach and more features.
If you want the best press international press release distribution service with editorial features included, visit PressRelease.com.
If you want to focus on social media targeting and save money by skipping out on additional distribution options, visit 24-7 Press Release.
To view all the PR services we've reviewed, check out our Best Press Release Distribution Services of 2021 and find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Do PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release Have in Common?
By all accounts, both PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both basic packages are relatively different in price.
- Ease of Use: PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release have user-friendly sites, making it very simple to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services such as press release samples and creation guides. Additionally, both services offer SEO features to help your business rank on the web.
- Customer Service: Both PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Press Release – $199
- Press Release Plus – $449
- Public Company Press Release – $599
24-7 Press Release: Prices
- Simple Post – $19
- Visibility Boost – $49
- PR Network Plus – $89
- Integrated Media PRO – $139
- Mass Media Visibility – $389
PressRelease.com: Ease of Use
- Visit PressRelease.com
- Click on “Submit Your Press Release Today!”
- Select the distribution plan you would like to use
- Click “Order Now” and fill out the required prompts
24-7 Press Release: Ease of Use
- Visit the 24-7 Press Release website
- Select “Pricing & Press Distribution” under “Products & Services”
- Choose your package and select “Buy Now”
- Click “Register Now”
- Follow the prompt to fill out your press release form
- Press Release — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News and the Newswire distribution network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in Associated Press (AP) style and will feature on an industry list.
- Press Release Plus — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News, Yahoo! News, Newswire’s distribution network, and Accesswire’s distribution network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in AP style and will feature on an industry list.
- Public Company Press Release — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News, Yahoo! News, Newswire’s distribution network, and Accesswire’s distribution network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in AP style and will feature on an industry list.
24-7 Press Release Features
- Simple Post – Includes one image to enhance your press release visibility, and 2 keyword links. Your news appears on their homepage, within search results, and in the Media Desk for journalists. You may also include your news in up to two industry categories. Additionally, a basic visibility package press release will undergo a standard review to ensure quality content for audiences and has two-day turnaround for posting.
- Visibility Boost — Includes one press release sent to over 50 news websites, appearances on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, access to both journalists and bloggers through the site’s Media Desk, and access to press release statistics.
- PR Network PLUS — Includes all the benefits of the Visibility Boost package, plus over 80 premium news websites, submission to the Associated Press (accessed by over 30,000 journalists), next-day turnaround options, and the ability to attach a relevant YouTube video.
- Integrated Media PRO —All the benefits in the PR Network PLUS package, plus submission to the company’s database of over 3,000 US newspapers and over 1,500 magazines. Other features include submission to over 125 premium news websites, appearances on 24-7 Newswire sites, and submission to the 24-7 Press Release Twitter feed.
- Mass Media Visibility — Includes all the benefits mentioned above, plus submission to over 4,500 PR Newswire websites.
Both PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release exhibited responsible and responsive customer service when we reached out to them.
PressRelease.com offers both phone support and chat support.
- To reach them by phone, call them at (800) 998-2927.
- To reach them by chat, visit their website and click on the small “Chat” icon in the bottom right corner.
24-7 Press Release
24-7 Press Release offers phone support and email support.
- To reach them by phone, call (646) 417-8294 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- To reach them by email, visit their website and click on “Contact Us.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a contact form that will be sent directly to their team.
Here are some customer reviews for PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from the PressRelease.com website written by customers who have used PressRelease.com to help spread the news about their business:
“PressRelease.com.com was a HUGE help and he stayed on the phone with me for as long as I needed helping with all my questions. I never get customer service like that.”
“The service is amazing. I would definitely like to appreciate the support I got from PressRelease.com. com. It helped me a lot in finalizing the press release and releasing it. I would definitely use PressRelease.com. com for my future releases.”
“ PressRelease.com.com helped me from start to finish with my first press release. I didn’t really have an idea of what I was doing, so it was nice to have someone actually help me out throughout the process.”
24-7 Press Release
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from G2 written by customers who have used 24-7 Press Release to help spread the news about their business.
“The possibility to choose different price levels and upgrades makes it accessible to companies that otherwise would not be able to afford it, but also to anyone interested in having add-on and more advanced features at an extra cost. The interface is very user-friendly and easy to use, so it does not require any prior expertise in media communications.”
It’s easy to use. Anyone can be trained to use it, It’s not specialized just for PR professionals. It has options based on price levels on what will work best for your company and needs.”
“In a business where media and press is the life of the business, I found Press Release 24-7 being a comforter from within, we never miss an opportunity to get our news out in the market when using Press-Release 24-7. We always get positive results when using this software. New offers and New Potential customers.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release offer great distribution services, and both have easy platforms to navigate for submitting a press release. However, in our opinion, PressRelease.com’s global distribution and added multimedia features offer distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you are still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose PressRelease.com if:
You don’t mind paying a premium price for stellar global distribution that includes SEO enhancement, various multimedia benefits, and writing and editing services.
Choose 24-7 Press Release if:
You want to focus on social media presence and would like a more affordable option to expand your domestic reach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do both PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release offer writing services?
Only 24-7 Press Release offers press release writing services through its partnership with Prompt Proofing at an extra cost. PressRelease.com.com does not offer writing services, but it does include an editorial check for AP style formatting.
Who charges more for its basic package and higher-end package between PressRelease.com or 24-7 Press Release?
PressRelease.com charges $199 for its basic Press Release package, while 24-7 Press Release charges $19 for its lowest Simple Post package, which is just a post on the PressRelease.com.com website that can be seen by website visitors.
Both offer higher-end packages; however, PressRelease.com has the more expensive top-tier package, the Public Company Press Release package, which is valued at $599 and includes distribution to Newswire outlets, Accesswire outlets, and the Associated Press. The highest priced package on 24-7 Press Release, the Mass Media Visibility package, costs $389 and contains press release distributions to over 4,500 websites.
Do both PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release allow online submissions?
Yes, both services offer online submissions to make it convenient for their clients to submit and pay for the press release.
Do both PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release allow you to submit pictures for your press release?
Both services allow for picture submissions. PressRelease.com allows you to include a featured image alongside your press release. 24-7 Press Release likewise allows pictures to be added to press releases for all packages, while higher-tier packages can also include a YouTube video.
Do both PressRelease.com and 24-7 Press Release display samples?
Yes, both services present several samples to serve as inspiration for their customers.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention to detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.