Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether PressRelease.com or NewswireJet is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
PressRelease.com vs. NewswireJet: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
PressRelease.com includes editorial services and excels at international distribution. Their basic package is $199 and offers search engine optimization (SEO) enhancement to further help your business’s rankings. NewswireJet’s basic package lacks many of the desired features found in their premium packages, but their basic package only costs $59.
However, PressPrelease.com’s global distribution and added features are hard to beat. Go with PressRelease.com (our winner) to get more outreach and more features.
If you want multimedia support and a good distribution reach, visit PressRelease.com.
If you want a more affordable package with full analytic reports, visit NewswireJet.
To view all the PR services we've reviewed, check out our Best Press Release Distribution Services of 2021 and find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Do PressRelease.com and NewswireJet Have in Common?
By all accounts, both PressRelease.com and NewswireJet have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both basic packages are relatively different in price.
- Ease of Use: PressRelease.com and NewswireJet have user-friendly sites, making it very simple to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that makes it easy to reach out to a lot of people.
- Customer Service: Both PressRelease.com and NewswireJet have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Press Release – $199
- Press Release Plus – $449
- Public Company Press Release – $599
- News Power – $59
- Buzz Maker – $99
- Buzz Maker Plus – $149
PressRelease.com: Ease of Use
- Visit PressRelease.com
- Click on “Submit Your Press Release Today!”
- Select the distribution plan you would like to use
- Click “Order Now” and fill out the required prompts
NewswireJet: Ease of Use
- Visit the NewswireJet website
- Click on “Get Started”
- Fill out the contact form to sign up
- Click “Register” to proceed to package selection and checkout.
- Press Release — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News and the Newswire distribution network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in Associated Press (AP) style and will feature on an industry list.
- Press Release Plus — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News, Yahoo! News, Newswire’s distribution network, and Accesswire’s distribution network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in AP style and will feature on an industry list.
- Public Company Press Release — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News, Yahoo! News, Newswire’s distribution network, and Accesswire’s distribution network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in AP style and will feature on an industry list.
- News Power — This basic package includes press release distribution, placement on Google News and Bing News, and at least 250 guaranteed placements. This is a good package for those who are new to press distribution services and, as the company’s website puts it, “test the waters” of distribution.
- Buzz Maker — This is for businesses that want more coverage but that do not need writing services. It includes everything in the News Power package, plus at least 420 guaranteed placements, access to the company’s premium news network, and features on major news networks like NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, and CW (as well as their affiliates).
- Buzz Maker Plus — This is NewswireJet’s “total package” tier for those who want all of their PR handled by professionals. It includes everything in the Buzz Power package, plus professional press release writing services.
Both PressRelease.com and NewswireJet exhibited responsible and responsive customer service when we reached out to them. Though PressRelease.com offers only email and phone support, the support was very helpful, and they enlightened us about their packages and services.
PressRelease.com offers both phone support and chat support.
- To reach them by phone, call them at (800) 998-2927.
- To reach them by chat, visit their website and click on the small “Chat” icon in the bottom right corner.
NewswireJet offers email support and chat support.
- To reach them by email, subscribe to the NewswireJet email list and receive email contact information.
- To reach them by chat, visit their website and click on the chat icon in the bottom right corner. You will then be matched with a representative to chat with.
Here are some customer reviews for PressRelease.com and NewswireJet from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
There are no reviews for PressRelease.com on any of our legitimate review platforms like Trustpilot, Chamber of Commerce, and SiteJabber. The only customer reviews we found were posted on the PressRelease.com website:
“PressRelease.com was a HUGE help and he stayed on the phone with me for as long as I needed helping with all my questions. I never get customer service like that.”
“The service is amazing. I would definitely like to appreciate the support I got from PressRelease. com. It helped me a lot in finalizing the press release and releasing it. I would definitely use PressRelease. com for my future releases.”
“PressRelease.com helped me from start to finish with my first press release. I didn’t really have an idea of what I was doing, so it was nice to have someone actually help me out throughout the process.”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from G2 written by customers who have used NewswireJet to help spread the news about their business:
“ I have done a couple of releases with NewswireJet and their services has been particularly helpful in connecting with my audience each time I publish a PR on their platform. They help to review and correct any mistakes that may affect the quality of the press release submitted.”
“These guys handle your business like it is theirs. They go over and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. no cutting corners and no false services! I’d gladly recommend them to anyone looking to try press releases as an added option to get their businesses out there. You receive a totally personalized communication from the owners/managers and they stay with you all through.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
PressRelease.com and NewswireJet offer similar distribution networks, and both services have easy platforms to navigate for submitting a press release. However, in our opinion, PressRelease.com has a more fleshed-out basic package, making them the better press release distribution company.
However, if you are still unsure of which is best for your needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose PressRelease.com if:
You want a more well-rounded basic package with multimedia attachments for a reasonable price.
Choose NewswireJet if:
You want analytics reports and are interested in paying more for press release writing services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do both PressRelease.com and NewswireJet offer writing services?
Only NewswireJet offers writing services in its Buzz Maker Plus package.
Who charges more for its basic package and higher-end package between PressRelease.com and NewswireJet?
They are significantly different in pricing. PressRelease.com charges $199 for its basic package, while NewswireJet charges $59 for its lowest package. Additionally, both offer higher-end packages; however, PressRelease.com has the most expensive premium package which is valued at $599. The highest package on NewswireJet costs $149, the Buzz Maker Plus, contains press release distributions to over 4,500 websites and writing services.
Do both PressRelease.com and NewswireJet allow online submissions?
Both services offer online submissions to make it convenient for their clients to submit and pay for their press release.
Do both PressRelease.com and NewswireJet allow you to submit pictures for your press release?
Both services allow you to submit pictures.PressRelease.com allows you to submit a picture, a video, or audio recording alongside your press release, but it is limited to a higher package. NewswireJet allows only pictures.
Do both PressRelease.com and NewswireJet display samples?
Yes, both services present several samples to their customers to use as inspiration for their own press release.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention to detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.