Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether SiteTrail or PressRelease.com is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
SiteTrail vs. PressRelease.com: Which Is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
Sitetrail charges $99 for its basic package. While their basic package offers relatively minimal features, their more premium packages include a wide distribution, search engine optimization (SEO) features, and writing and editing services. PressRelease.com includes editorial services and excels at international distribution. Their basic package is $199 and offers SEO enhancement to further help your business’s rankings.
Overall, both services will help you get the attention your press release needs. However, go with Sitetrail (the winner) to receive a well crafted press release that is guaranteed to be indexed on Google News.
If you want added features that will help make your distribution stand out, visit Sitetrail.
If you want access to more news channels and intend on distributing your release globally, check out PressRelease.com.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Do SiteTrail and PressRelease.com Have in Common?
By all accounts, both Sitetrail and PressRelease.com have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both companies offer a variety of package options at many different price points.
- Ease of Use: Sitetrail and PressRelease.com have user-friendly websites, making it easy to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that enhance the value of their packages. These include digital distribution, syndication, and more.
- Customer Service: Both Sitetrail and PressRelease.com have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Basic – $99
- Business – $299
- Popular – $999
- Premium – $2,950
- Press Release – $199
- Press Release Plus – $449
- Public Company Press Release – $599
SiteTrail: Ease of Use
- Visit the Sitetrail website
- Click on “Press Release Services”
- Decide on a package
- Order Now
PressRelease.com: Ease of Use
- Visit PressRelease.com
- Click on “Submit Your Press Release Today!”
- Select the distribution plan you would like to use
- Click “Order Now” and fill out the required prompts
- Basic — 700-word press release, five-channel syndication, distribution to one Google News and one US-based news site, Google News indexing, and online distribution.
- Business — Two 700-word articles, unlimited global syndicates, Google News indexing, and RSS syndication to over 40 media outlets and to its network of industry-specific journalists.
- Popular — Two 700-word articles, delivery to unlimited channels and countries, two Google News indexed articles, basic SEO service, and RSS syndication to over 40 media platforms.
- Premium — Five 700-word news articles, five Google News indexed articles, unlimited distribution channels (including APNews, Business Insider, and Yahoo Finance), multiple countries, advanced SEO service, and RSS syndication.
- Press Release — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News and the Newswire distribution network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in Associated Press (AP) style and will feature on an industry list.
- Press Release Plus — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News, Yahoo! News, Newswire’s distribution network, and Accesswire’s distribution network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in AP style and will feature on an industry list.
- Public Company Press Release — One 500-word press release submitted to Google News, Yahoo! News, Newswire’s distribution network, Accesswire’s distribution network, and the Associated Press network. Press releases will also undergo an editorial check in AP style and will feature on an industry list.
Both Sitetrail and PressRelease.com exhibited helpful customer service when we reached out to them.
Sitetrail offers just online support.
- To reach them online, visit their website and click on “Contact.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a form. They accept online support requests 24/7, 365 days a year.
PressRelease.com.com offers both phone support and chat support.
- To reach them by phone, call them at (800) 998-2927.
- To reach them by chat, visit their website and click on the small “Chat” icon in the bottom right corner.
Here are some customer reviews for Sitetrail and PressRelease.com from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Trustpilot website written by customers who have used Sitetrail to help spread the news about their business:
“This agency helped me a lot to get real media coverage. They exceeded my expectations and I ended up getting verified on Instagram shortly after.”
Delivered the work in a timely manner and exceeded our expectations considering the price we paid. Overall a positive experience.
“They got us into Entrepreneur magazine and another top publication in a short time. Great service.”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from the PressRelease.com website written by customers who have used PressRelease.com to help spread the news about their business:
“PressRelease.com was a HUGE help and he stayed on the phone with me for as long as I needed helping with all my questions. I never get customer service like that.”
“The service is amazing. I would definitely like to appreciate the support I got from PressRelease.com. It helped me a lot in finalizing the press release and releasing it. I would definitely use PressRelease.com. com for my future releases.”
“ PressRelease.com helped me from start to finish with my first press release. I didn’t really have an idea of what I was doing, so it was nice to have someone actually help me out throughout the process.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
Sitetrail and PressRelease.com both offer online press release distribution services and both have intuitive websites. However, in our opinion, SiteTrial’s writing services, positive reputation, and SEO features make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose SiteTrail if:
You want press release distribution along with writing services and SEO enhancements to help reach every media outlet.
Choose PressRelease.com if:
You want your press release distributed globally and would like excellent analytic reports to track your release’s success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to create an account to submit a press release with SiteTrail or PressRelease.com?
No, you do not need to create an account to submit a press release with either SiteTrail or PressRelease.com, but you have the ability to create an account with PressRelease.com.
Does SiteTrail or PressRelease.com charge more for their basic package?
PressRelease.com charges more than SiteTrail for their basic package.
Does SiteTrail or PressRelease.com offer unlimited distribution channels?
SiteTrail offers unlimited distribution channels in all packages above basic.
PressRelease.com has limited distribution channels depending on which domestic or international package is selected.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that offers superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
Both services present several samples to their customers to access and serve as inspiration for their own press releases.
What is the best press release distribution service?
A PR distribution company can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
The distribution services usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
What is a press release distribution service?
A press release distribution service can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
A PR distribution service will usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcasted locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple press release is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case.
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success.
Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
Since press releases are still used routinely and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention to detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.