Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether EIN Presswire or PressRelease is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
EIN Presswire vs. PressRelease: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
While EIN Presswire charges $49.95 for its basic package, PressRelease will do it for $199 but will only include Google News in the distribution and not Yahoo! News. Go with EIN Presswire (the winner) to get a higher word-count for your editorial by 200 words and choose the one that has the best value per press release.
If you want the best press release value and basic package deal visit EIN Presswire.
If you want embedded images in the basic package and access to their editorial check for AP style and don’t mind paying more visit PressRelease.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Does EIN Presswire and PressRelease Have in Common?
By all accounts, both EIN Presswire and PressRelease have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their similarities:
- Price: Both are affordable options.
- Ease of Use: EIN Presswire and PressRelease have user-friendly websites, making it easy to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that enhance the value of their packages. These include visibility reports, distribution to Google News, and syndication.
- Customer Service: Both EIN Presswire and PressRelease have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
EIN Presswire: Prices
- Basic $49.95
- Pro $249
- Pro + $399
- Corporate $999
- Press Release $199
- Press Release Plus $449
- Public Company Press Release $599
- Global Press Release $1,649
- Canada Press Release $649
- Asia Press Release $649
- United Kingdom Press Release $649
- Latin America Press Release $949
*bundle 6 or more PRs to save money
EIN Presswire: Ease of Use
- How to distribute a EIN Presswire press release:
- Pay a visit to EIN Presswire
- Click on “Pricing”
- Select a package
- Pay for it.
- Submit your press release.
IssueWire: Ease of Use
PressRelease: Ease of Use
- Pay a visit to PressRelease
- Click on “Submit Your Press Release Today!”
- Select a package
- Click “Order Now”
EIN Presswire Features
- One press release will be published by 100+ news and media sites including the ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX networks.
- The Industry’s Strongest Network. It has one of the strongest network in the industry, up to over 330,000 publications, 900,000 journalists, and 90 million social media influencers around the world.
- Improve Your Website’s SEO Ranking. Go viral by distributing your press release to industry-curated Twitter feeds and influential blogger networks
- Increase release visibility in relevant search results across major search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc. – by permanently hosting your press release on PRWeb.com
- Earn media coverage by emailing your press release directly to relevant, industry-specific influencers.
- Distributed through the World Media Directory Based on Relevance
- Distributed to U.S. TV/Radio Based on Relevance
- Twitter & Facebook Posting
- Placement on Major News Sites (Google News, Bing News)
- Same Day Distribution
- Press Release – single PR, Press Release, Google News, Newswire’s distribution network, word count limit of 500 words, quality editorial check for AP style, industry list, featured image, up to 6 hyperlinks in your press release, and detailed analytics report
- Press Release Plus – single PR, Press Release, Google News, Newswire’s distribution network, Accesswire, Yahoo News, word count limit of 500 words, quality editorial check for AP style, industry list, featured image, up to 6 hyperlinks in your press release, detailed analytics report, and Accesswire visibility report included
- Public Company Press Release – single PR, Press Release, Google News, Newswire’s distribution network, Accesswire, Yahoo News, Associated Press, word count limit of 500 words, quality editorial check for AP style, industry list, featured image, Twitter campaign, up to 6 hyperlinks in your press release, detailed analytics report, and Accesswire visibility report included
- Global Press Release – single PR, Press Release, Google News, Newswire’s distribution network, Global Network, Yahoo News, geo-targeted media list, word count limit of 500 words, quality editorial check for AP style, featured image, up to 6 hyperlinks in your content, detailed analytics report, and Accesswire visibility report included
- Same features for Canada, Asia, United Kingdom, and Latin America Press Release
Both EIN Presswire and PressRelease exhibited helpful customer service when we reached out to them. Though EIN Presswire offers a contact form, the support was available 24/7.
EIN Presswire offers phone support and online support.
- To reach them by phone: +1 (202) 335-3939
To reach them online: Visit their website and click on “Contact.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a form.
PressRelease offers phone support and online support.
- To reach them by phone: +1 (800) 998-2927
To reach them online: Visit their website and click on “Customer Support.” You’ll be prompted to fill out a form.
Here are some customer reviews for EIN Presswire and IssueWire from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Painfully there are no reviews for EIN Presswire on any of our legitimate reviews platform like; Trustpilot, Chamber of Commerce, Site Jabber that are written by customers who have used EIN Presswire to help spread the news about their business. The only customer review was posted on EIN Presswire website:
“A positive experience from day one. We’ve seen great exposure and reach in the markets we service along with increased website traffic. We also enjoy, free of charge, the ability to add keyword links, social media profiles, and an embedded quote to each release. There is no comparison to EIN Presswire in the market.”—Hermetic Solutions Group.
“A prompt and competitive press release distribution service. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. The scheduled press releases are always on time, even on short notice. As it should be.”—Aicue LLC
“EIN Presswire’s Corporate Package is the best value online for sites that need SEO. We put out a new press release every week with 3-5 links to our web pages. Our experience is that we will get about 20 unique IP’s links to our web pages for each release. In addition, we have been fortunate enough to have our press releases become picked up as articles in USA Today, NYT, PC Mag, and most recently Forbes. Paid EIN press releases are a bargain that is well worth the effort. Thank you so much for this valuable service.”—CompanionLink Software, Inc.
Unfortunately, our team couldn’t find any online customer reviews or testimonials from reputable sources.
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
EIN Presswire and PressReleaseoffer online press release distribution services and both have intuitive websites. However, in our opinion, EIN Presswire has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose EIN Presswire if:
You want to maintain a lower budget and don’t mind losing out on embedded images in the basic package while gaining a higher word count in your editorial.
Choose PressRelease if:
You don’t mind paying more to have access to their editorial check for AP style but won’t have distribution to Yahoo! in the basic package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does EIN Presswire or PressRelease charge more for their basic package?
PressRelease charges more than EIN Presswire for their basic package.
While PressRelease offers embedded images in their basic package, they do not offer distribution to Yahoo! News in their basic package like EIN Presswire does. Additionally, EIN Presswire offers 200 more words in your editorial in their basic package (700 word count) compared to PressRelease (500 word count).
Do I need to create an account to submit a press release with EIN Presswire or PressRelease?
Yes, you do need to create an account to submit a press release with EIN Presswire.
No, you do not need to create an account to submit a press release with PressRelease, but you have the option to create an account.
Do EIN Presswire or PressRelease offer distribution reports?
Yes, both EIN Presswire and PressRelease offer distribution reports with all packages.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that provides superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A PR distribution company can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
The distribution services usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it or not depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcast locally.
Why do companies issue press releases?
Why issue a press release? You might think that a simple “press release” is all that you need to do in order to get the word out about your new product or service. However, that’s not the case. If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success. Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
We get a lot of questions about this in our inbox every time we mention or talk about press releases. Since they are still used so commonly and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
We’re frequently asked how to make a press release stand out. In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and determine how you can make yours unique. Find inspiration from those who were successful before you.