EIN Presswire is a press release distribution service for businesses looking to spread their news through various news outlets to improve positioning in the marketplace, manage brand awareness, improve brand reputation, and increase sales. Read this review to discover more.
Recommended: We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
SKIP AHEAD TO
- Our Review of EIN Presswire
- Snapshot of EIN Presswire’s PR Services
- Features and Benefits
- Customer Reviews
Our Review of EIN Presswire
We’ve reviewed the best PR services and fount EIN Presswire to be one of the top choices. It offers incredible global press release distribution. It also targets audiences by location and industry.
Some of the other things we like include:
- Global distribution capabilities
- Low package rates
- Reliable, easy-to-use platform
Stay with us as we reveal EIN Presswire’s products, run through its features and benefits, and weigh the pros and cons of partnering with them. We’ll also look at some customer reviews.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
Selecting the best distribution for your business comes down to four things:
- Business needs
- Products and services offered
- Reputation and track record
Snapshot of EIN Presswire’s PR Services
EIN Presswire offers four distribution packages. Packages are tiered by the number of press releases you want to distribute over the course of a year.
Pricing for these packages ranges from $49.95 to $999, meaning the pricing isn’t out of reach and is quite affordable. Additionally, EIN Presswire has mostly positive customer reviews, but it falls back on our list because of its lack of credible customer reviews online. However, its low-priced basic package, which is about as low as it gets for distribution, helps it make the final cut.
EIN Presswire Services and Pricing
- Basic ($49.95) — Includes one press release, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites.
- Pro ($249) — Includes five press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites. Additionally, PR pieces are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook.
- Pro + ($399) — Includes 10 press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News) and network partners’ sites, Additionally, PR pieces are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook with same-day distribution.
- Corporate ($999) — Includes 50 press releases, placement on EIN Presswire, distribution to major news sites (Google News, Bing News), and network partners’ sites. Additionally, PR pieces are shared with US TV and radio, emailed to EIN Newsdesk readers, as well as posted to Twitter and Facebook with same-day distribution.
Features and Benefits
The main thing businesses want from a distribution service is a wide distribution network where press releases stand a better chance of making the news.
EIN Presswire offers features businesses need:
- Global distribution (increase brand presence internationally)
- Extensive journalistic reach (loads of press coverage potential)
- Transparent pricing (low prices retain customers)
- Advanced online distribution (spread your news digitally, even through social media and email)
Pros and Cons of EIN Presswire’s Services
- Easy-to-use platform
- Analytics reports
- Associated Press (AP News) distribution
- Lowest price distribution
- Editing Services
- No writing services
- No-follow backlinks
How to Submit an EIN Presswire Press Release
- Pay a visit to EIN Presswire
- Click on “Submit a Release”
- Select a package
- Check out
Unfortunately, we could not find any EIN Presswire customer reviews besides the reviews listed on EIN Presswire’s website. Even trustworthy sites like Trustpilot or SiteJabber did not have any reviews for this company.
We like EIN Presswire because it keeps the customer front and center. It provides the services businesses most need and expect and offers a wide range of useful services. Its services are affordable, and it has a positive reputation and track record of helping many clients.
Our top pick is eReleases because this service offers the best PR distribution and writing services with affordable pricing options.
Press Release FAQs
How do I write a press release?
The easiest way to write a press release on your own is to use a template and modify it. You can use the instructions below to help guide you.
PR writing instructions:
- The main thing to focus on is the headline. It should capture the reader instantly.
- Next, write your lede statement or the first sentence. It should explain the entirety of your news.
- Structure the next couple of paragraphs in order of importance.
- Finish off by affixing boilerplate (“about us”) text followed by your contact information.
It is important to include the date your press release was created. Doing this will help the journalists and news outlets know the best time to report on the news. For more information on how to write a press release, check out our guide, which walks you through the entire process step by step.
What is a press release?
Press releases provide information to news outlets about a company. The purpose of writing a PR piece or news release, is to inform readers of an event or issue and to draw their attention to the story.
The purpose of this type of writing is to entertain, subtly influence, and persuade. Avoid coming off as sales-like.
If you want your press releases to go viral, you’ll need to make sure that the information you provide has a strong enough call to action. Readers will be curious about what you have to say and spread the news about your business.
How do I send a press release?
Sending out a press release can be complicated and time-consuming. Most businesses opt to outsource it to a distributor like eReleases. These companies specialize in writing and distributing press releases to a wide audience.
If you do decide to distribute your news release yourself, you’ll need to contact each and every media outlet, inquire about how to submit your press release for publication, and follow their instructions. Following these steps is essential, however it does not guarantee it will be reported on.
How do I format a press release?
The best way to approach formatting a press release is to use a template. Using a template will help to make sure you format the document correctly and save on errors.
If you want us to walk you through the proper press release format, check out our guide on how to write a press release.