SiteTrail is a press release distribution service for businesses looking to spread their news through various news outlets to improve positioning in the marketplace, manage brand awareness, improve reputation, and increase sales. Read this review to discover more.
SKIP AHEAD TO
- Our Review of SiteTrail
- Snapshot of SiteTrail PR Services
- Features and Benefits
- Customer Reviews
- Final Thoughts
- Press Release FAQs
- Related Articles
Our Review of SiteTrail
We’ve reviewed the best PR services and we found SiteTrail to be one of the top choices. It offers some of the best press release distribution services.
Some of the things we like include:
- writing and distribution
- Low pricing
- Positive customer reviews
Stay with us as we reveal SiteTrail’s products, run through the features and benefits, and weigh the pros and cons of partnering with them, and look at some customer reviews.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
Selecting the best distribution for your business comes down to four things:
- Business needs
- Products and services offered
- Reputation and track record
Snapshot of SiteTrail’s PR Services
SiteTrail offers four distribution packages. Each package is unique, however, but all packages offer a minimum of one 700-words. SiteTrail does the writing and takes care of the distribution according to the service package you purchase.
Pricing for these packages ranges from $99 to $2,950. This pricing isn’t out of reach and is quite affordable, considering that the company includes writing and distribution. SiteTrail has many good customer reviews, making it an easy choice for us to recommend to you.
SiteTrail Services and Pricing
- Basic ($99) — 700-words, five-channel syndication, distribution to one Google News and one US-based news site, Google News indexing, and online distribution.
- Business ($299) — 700-words each, unlimited global syndicates, Google News indexing, and RSS syndication to over 40 media outlets and to its network of industry-specific journalists.
- Popular ($999) — Two 700-word articles, delivery to unlimited channels and countries, two Google News indexed articles, basic search engine optimization (SEO) service, and RSS syndication to over 40 media platforms.
- Premium ($2,950) — Five 700-word news articles, five Google News indexed articles, unlimited distribution channels (including APNews, Business Insider, and Yahoo Finance), multiple countries, advanced SEO service, and RSS syndication.
Features and Benefits
Businesses want a wide distribution network, well written content and SEO optimization for their press release. This will give it a better chance of making the news and improves the chances that they are picked up by journalists and news outlets. Beyond this, everything else is icing on the cake.
SiteTrail offers features businesses need, including:
- Wide distribution network (loads of press coverage potential)
- In-house editorial staff (professional writing)
- SEO services (get traffic back to your website)
- Transparent pricing (low prices retain customers)
- Google News indexing (greater visibility)
Pros and Cons of SiteTrail Services
- Affordable services
- Team of Writers
- Includes distribution
- Includes basic to advance SEO services
- Multi-channel syndication
- Global distribution
- Top-tier packages cost more
- Extra add-ons add up
- The basic package is limited
How to Submit a SiteTrail Press Release
- Pay a visit to SiteTrail
- Click on “Press Release”
- Decide on a package
- Check out
We measure reputation by looking at reviews of actual SiteTrail customers. Here are some reviews taken from the Trustpilot website:
“Our company got Instagram accounts verified after using their PR service. Great prices and quick service.”—Colin Campbel
“Delivered the work in a timely manner and exceeded our expectations considering the price we paid. Overall a positive experience.”—Lara Bernhardt
SiteTrail is one of our top choices, it has a good track record of getting press releases successfully published by noteworthy publications. It provides the services businesses most need and expect. It offers a wide range of useful services, and its services are affordable.
Choose SiteTrail because of its positive reputation and affordable pricing options.
Press Release FAQs
How do I write a press release?
The easiest way to write a press release on your own is to use a template and modify it. You can use the instructions below to help guide you.
PR writing instructions:
- The main thing to focus on is the headline. It should capture the reader instantly.
- Next, write your lede statement or the first sentence. It should explain the entirety of your news.
- Structure the next couple of paragraphs in order of importance.
- Finish off by affixing boilerplate (“about us”) text followed by your contact information.
It is important to include the date your press release was created. Doing this will help the journalists and news outlets know the best time to report on the news. For more information on how to write a press release, check out our guide, which walks you through the entire process step by step.
What is a press release?
Press releases provide information to news outlets about a company. The purpose of writing a press release, or news release, is to inform readers of an event or issue and to draw their attention to the story.
The purpose of this type of writing is to entertain, subtly influence, and persuade. Avoid coming off as sales-like.
If you want your press releases to go viral, you’ll need to make sure that the information you provide has a strong enough call to action. Readers will be curious about what you have to say and spread the news about your business.
How do I send a press release?
Sending out a press release can be complicated and time-consuming. Most businesses opt to outsource to a service like eReleases. These companies specialize in writing and distributing to a wide audience.
If you do decide to distribute your news release yourself, you’ll need to contact each and every media outlet, inquire about how to submit your press release for publication, and follow their instructions. It will help to follow their instruction carefully, this will increase the chances of your PR will being reported on.
How do I format a press release?
The best way to approach formatting a press release is to use a template. Using a template will help to make sure you format the document correctly and save on errors.
If you want us to walk you through the proper press release format, check out our guide on how to write a press release.