Looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? Find out whether eReleases or IssueWire is the best option.
Discover how they measure up in this side-by-side comparison review as we look at pricing, ease of use, features, and their customer services.
BEST PRESS RELEASE SERVICE: eRELEASES
We recommend eReleases because they offer affordable, high-quality press release services tailored to entrepreneurs. Click below to save 30% on your press release today.
eReleases vs. IssueWire: Which is Better?
Before we dig into this review, let’s first outline which is the better overall deal.
While eReleases charges $299 for its basic package, IssueWire will issue your first release for free. However, we still recommend eReleases because you’ll get immediate access to national media outlets and choose the package that has all the added features you may need.
If you want the best press release with the most coverage, visit eReleases.
If you want to try out a free press release and don’t mind reaching a smaller audience, visit IssueWire.
Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2021 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
What Do eReleases and IssueWire Have in Common?
By all accounts, both eReleases and IssueWire have quite a bit in common.
Here is a list of some of their commonalities:
- Price: Both basic packages are priced competitively
- Ease of Use: eReleases and IssueWire have user-friendly websites, making it a breeze to distribute a press release.
- Features: Both companies offer additional services that will boost the range of your press release. This includes access to premium media outlets, social media boosts, and search engine optimization.
- Customer Service: Both eReleases and IssueWire have a customer support network that can answer difficult questions and walk you through the process of distributing your press release.
- Buzz Builder™ $299
- Newsmaker™ $399
- PR Pro™ $599
- Free – $0
- Tier 1 – $21
- Tier 2 – $45
eReleases: Ease of Use
- Visit the eReleases website
- Click on “Place Order”
- Fill out a short form
- Click on “Start your press release order!”
IssueWire: Ease of Use
- Visit the IssueWire website
- Click “Submit Press Release”
- Fill out the signup form
- Click “Get Started”
- Buzz Builder — Submission of a 400-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to one industry or locally targeted list.
- Newsmaker — Submission of a 500-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, and distribution to two industry or locally targeted lists.
- PR Pro — Submission of a 600-word press release to a considerable number of media channel outlets. Customers also receive proof of delivery, circulation among 100,000+ journalists, distribution to three industry or locally targeted lists, and PR True Pitch targeted distribution services.
- Free — Distribution to Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The press release will also receive an SEO audit.
- Tier 1 — Everything in the free package, plus 145+ media placements, Google News and Apple News distribution, promotion to target audiences, and social media sharing.
- Tier 2 — Everything in the Tier 1 package, plus 195+ media placements and access to IssueWire’s premium news network.
Both eReleases and IssueWire exhibited superb customer service when we reached out to them. Both services offered multiple ways to receive support, and each avenue was professional and timely when responding to our requests.
eReleases offers chat support and phone support.
- To reach support by phone, call them at (800) 710-5535 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
- To reach support online, visit the eReleases website, click on “CHAT,” and fill out the fields. You can also send them an email by selecting “Contact” and filling out your information.
PressRelease.com offers both phone support and chat support.
- To reach them by email, email them at email@example.com.
- To reach them by chat, visit the IssueWire website and click on the chat icon in the bottom right corner.
Here are some customer reviews for eReleases and IssueWire from trustworthy third-party online review sites.
Listed below are some legitimate reviews from the Chamber of Commerce website written by customers who have used eReleases to help spread the news about their business:
“Actually the press release worked really well. It created a busy day…Good problem to have. Phones rang a lot this morning”
“Did you see today’s coverage??? Honestly – I was shocked… I’m pretty pleased with the surprise”
“Thank you dear friends for your efforts. We already have a huge story in Variety thanks to you getting the press release out. It’s really great for us!”
Listed below are some legitimate reviews pulled from Trustpilot written by customers who have used IssueWire to help spread the news about their business:
“I had a small issue with my article, and the great team at Issuewire resolved it immediately. Issuewire’s team are the utmost professionals that can resolve issues quickly and efficiently and do so very courteously. Outstanding customer service in an all-around great company! I highly recommend their services.”
“Only used Issuewire for the first time this week and so far have had good results with the Tier 1 package of theirs. Live chat support was pretty quick to answer on how long until my Press Release goes live. Overall really great experience with these guys. Would recommend.”
Which Press Release Service Should You Choose?
eReleases and IssueWire offer quality press releases and both have additional services available in more expensive packages. However, in our opinion, eReleases has some distinct advantages that make them the best press release distribution company.
However, if you’re still unsure of which is best for your particular needs, let’s look at some scenarios that might help you decide.
Choose eReleases if:
You don’t mind spending more to have a substantial audience reach right away.
Choose IssueWire if:
You want to try out a press release, need to stick to a budget, and don’t mind losing out on advanced features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will both eReleases and IssueWire offer multimedia support for my press release?
Yes, both eReleases and IssueWire will support feature images and embedded videos in a press release.
Do both eReleases and IssueWire offer writing services?
Yes, both eReleases and IssueWire offer writing and editorial services. Writing is included with the basic eReleases package and is an add-on option with IssueWire.
Can I access premium media outlets with both eReleases and IssueWire?
eReleases includes access to premium media outlets in both their standard and advanced packages. With IssueWire, you will need to pay for the highest tier package to have distribution to premium outlets.
Will both eReleases and IssueWire provide me with a report for my press release?
Yes, both eReleases and IssueWire have detailed reporting about where your press release was sent. eReleases will also include information about audience reach and interaction.
Can I have a press release distributed on the same day I submit it with both eReleases and IssueWire?
Both eReleases and IssueWire have the capability to distribute your press release on the same day it was submitted. Each company also requires additional payment for this service.
What is the best press release distribution service?
The best press release distribution service depends on your goals. A reputable company will provide you with a press release service that offers superior writing and distribution capabilities. A company that can provide excellent customer support and that can customize its services to meet your individual needs is also an excellent choice.
What is a press release distribution service?
A PR distribution company can send out your news releases to several different media sources. They specialize in putting together customized news releases, and the news distribution company will take care of mailing, faxing, and even printing your materials so that you don’t have to worry about them.
The distribution services usually charge more than you would pay to have a professional write your release, but you end up saving money in the long run because a reputable service will mail your materials for less than you would pay a professional business to do the same thing.
How do I distribute a press release for free?
Many people ask this question and want to know how to distribute a press release for free, especially if they have just developed a new product. In order to distribute a press release for free, you must write the press release and distribute it yourself. Be aware, however, that this free method may cost you more in time than it is worth.
Are press releases worth it?
Press releases are a great way to get the word out about your product and business. Whether it is worth it or not depends on your unique business needs. It is best to put together a marketing strategy that incorporates a press release plan.
How do you distribute a press release locally?
Begin by writing a press release for your local audience. Once you have done this, reach out to local news outlets to discuss getting your news published. The better written your press release, the better your chances of getting it broadcast locally.
How do I increase the chance that my press release is picked up by the media?
If you want to ensure that your press release is picked up and distributed, you need to make sure that you follow a number of important steps to ensure that your press release has the best chance of success. Any company that wishes to issue a press release should follow these steps:
- Write a great press release.
- Reach out to media outlets that your customers are connected with.
- Ensure your press release gets published.
Are press releases outdated?
We get a lot of questions about this in our inbox every time we mention or talk about press releases. Since they are still used so commonly and are a major component of online marketing, it is fair to assume that they are still important and relevant today.
How do I make my press release stand out?
We’re frequently asked how to make a press release stand out. In our experience, press releases are written, distributed, and edited with the same attention to detail as any other magazine or newspaper story.
In addition to this attention to detail, a successful press release must generate attention and stand out. The best way to accomplish this is to study other press releases and find inspiration from those who were successful before you.